Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

* * * £10,289 RAISED * * * 100KM WALK IN AID OF THAMES HOSPICE * * *

Comments

• Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    Congratulations @Basta Please pm me your details.
    adiemcbandit778kiki180703Basta
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Here's to the next one eh 
    snowhitiestluxadiemcbandit778Lego_Starkiki180703
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,871
    Thank you @Legogram and @adiemc that's both really nice of you. I'm glad I could help a bit ;)
    stluxbandit778kiki180703Lego_Star
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Well done @Legoboy

A great raffle. A great couple of days for the Brickset community
    adiemcstluxDexscotlandbandit778Lego_Starkiki180703TheOriginalSimonB
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 478
    Legogram said:
    @snowhitie and @lego_star, I would love to give the dvd to @snowhitie (darn autocorrect)  I won 2 other prizes and that is more than enough.  This has been great fun for me.
    @legogram @snowhitie I'll send you both one as that seems fair!  
    cmrt1014stluxbandit778snowhitiekiki180703Lego_StarTheOriginalSimonB
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,221
    Many thanks to @Legoboy and family for all the work you have done organizing this raffle. All the best with the shockwave therapy and everything else you are going through to get you in shape and get you across the finish line of those 100km. 

Well done everybody for rallying around and collecting all this money for a great cause. 
    Thank you all for the great time, and see you around in the forum!

adiemcbendybadgerbandit778Lego_Starsnowhitiekiki180703TheOriginalSimonB
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 478
    snowhitie said:
    Here's to the next one eh 
    Yup, over to you @SirKevbags ! Looking forward to the next one.

Well done to all the prize-givers and everyone who's made this two wonderful evenings. Big thank you to James's family as well. I'm so glad to be a part of this community!
    Actually I still have a prize I'm waiting to send from the last Fairy Bricks raffle as Kev couldn't trace the winner!
    William_Townsleybandit778Lego_Starkiki180703
  • davetheoxygenmandavetheoxygenman Colorado, USAMember Posts: 191
    @Legoboy thanks for letting all of us (even on the other side if the pond) get to know you a bit better all the while assisting you with a great cause.  This is a great online community!
    adiemcstluxLego_Starbandit778snowhitiekiki180703TheOriginalSimonB
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Ok, so I've been keeping track as well.  Here's a pdf that I think will show the same as @snowhitie .  I'll fix if I missed something...
    bandit778Lego_Starricecakekiki180703stluxTheOriginalSimonBkez
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,955
    That was a fun couple of nights and it has been a joy to be part of.
    @Legoboy (and all others who helped) you have been a star for organising all this and I wish you all the very best come September.
    @Lego_Star, you have well and truly lived up to your forum name during the whole raffle from start to finish.
    Looking forward to the next Brickset forum event as this one has been a blast.
    Lego_StarstluxricecakeTheOriginalSimonB
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 552
    Congratulations to all the winners, especially all those lucky multiple winners! And well done to @Legoboy for starting such an amazing thing and raising so much for a worthy cause. The Brickset community has really shone brightly these past few nights.
    bandit778stluxkiki180703Lego_StarTheOriginalSimonBadiemclegomatt
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,871
    @cmrt1014 looks perfect! Don't know why mine didn't want to go to PDF- might have something to do with the opensoftware version I'm using... Was great to have a double check! Thanks a lot!
    bandit778cmrt1014ricecakekiki180703Lego_StarstluxTheOriginalSimonBadiemc
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,521
    Yup, over to you @SirKevbags ! Looking forward to the next one.

Remember, remember let's start in November........

Rearrange these numbers 91701 and you might just figure out the star prize!

Well done to @Legoboy and everyone else who has helped out. Get a few beers in you dude! 
    I called it earlier on. That will be Mine!!!!!!!!!, That 10179!
    Lego_Staradiemc
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Night, Night Bricksetters.

It has truly been a blast.

bandit778stluxkiki180703Lego_StarTheOriginalSimonBadiemc
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    @snowhitie Always a pleasure to have your back - I enjoy this kind of number play!  (Lego play as well...)
    bandit778stluxsnowhitiekiki180703Lego_StarTheOriginalSimonBadiemc
  • solid_stridersolid_strider TexasMember Posts: 205
    This has been a fun read, congrats to all the winners and especially to @Legoboy!
    bandit778stluxkiki180703Lego_Staradiemc
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,842
    Hip hip hooray!
    Lego_Starbandit778adiemc
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 591
    Wow, I've been trying to keep up with this thread, but it's moving at a crazy pace!  What an awesome community this is.  Best of luck in your walk @Legoboy!!  
    Lego_Starbandit778stluxadiemclegomatt
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,107
    Well, it looks like everything went swimmingly! :-)

Congratulations to all for such a great turnout and result. :-)

Best of luck for the walk @Legoboy... You've now got to deliver! ;-)
    Lego_Starbandit778stluxTheOriginalSimonBadiemc
  • hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 230
    Congratulations to all the winners.

Well done to @Legoboy and his band of contributors. 

I am proud to be part of our community.
    bandit778stluxadiemclegomattLego_Star
  • BrickaholicBrickaholic UKMember Posts: 342
    @nerick906   Could you pm me your details for posting please?
    Lego_Starnerick906kiki180703
  • HanskepHanskep BelgiumMember Posts: 8
    Just caught up with alle the posts. Congrats and 1000xThanks for all this and most importantly: Good Luck with the walk James!
    bandit778bendybadgerstluxTheOriginalSimonBLego_Starkiki180703ricecakesnowhitielegomatt
  • messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 240
    A fantastic total, good work @legoboy and well done to everybody that has taken part, I've spent the last couple of hours catching up on this great thread whilst sitting in a bar in small village in north Corfu, happy days :-)

@DarthMorl congratulations PM me your address and i'll post when back from my holibobs.
    stluxbandit778Lego_Starkiki180703ricecakeDarthMorllegomatt
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,575
    Ok, so I'm offline for the weekend and this thread has absolutely exploded - what did I miss? I think I need to ask @MattsWhat in his official capacity as Synopser Prime!
    stluxLego_Starkiki180703Renegade007cjh
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,575
    Oh, the raffle was this weekend. Didn't even check!
    Lego_Starkiki180703
    elstonmc said:
    I've asked @stlux to donate my prize to Fairy Bricks. As they only accept sealed sets he has very kindly ordered a new set from Amazon for them and will be donting his set to a local charity of his choice. That's 3 good causes for the price of 1.

Thanks @stlux and good luck @Legoboy :)
    That little Mighty Micros set is really going places. Thanks @elstonmc for making me discover Fairy Bricks!
    SirKevbagselstonmcbandit778Lego_Starkiki180703sklamb
  • Lego34sLego34s Member Posts: 36
    Wow and its all over, I was away at the weekend and only managed a few mins watching it all unfold. I can't believe I won something. I bought some tickets because it was a very good cause, always nice to have a chance of winning something and of course Lego. Who knew how it would take off with 3000+ tickets and 75+ prizes, possibly a record length thread and lots of banter and fun for 2 days.... which I missed. So congratulations to all the winners, thankyou to all the donators, obviously @legoboy who has probably spent more time handling tickets than it will take him to walk......and for me @huw as I would not even have been looking in the forum without the hint from the main site. And most importantly we can still give and @legoboy still has to do the walk.......
    catwranglerstluxLego_Starkiki180703bandit778ricecakesnowhitieTheOriginalSimonB
  • nerick906nerick906 Bristol, UKMember Posts: 376
    Legoboy said:
    Next prize is:- 14 - #40140 Flower Cart polybag donated by @Brickedin
    Funny enough that was a day of my birthday! thanks guys! double celebration! :)
    catwranglerstluxLego_Starkiki180703bandit778ricecakesnowhitieBrickDancer
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,473
    Thanks very much to all involved!
    stluxsnowhitiericecakekiki180703Lego_Star
  • steinbriquesteinbrique germanyMember Posts: 26
    thank you all for this great raffle ! It´ s not everyday  we can win Lego and help a great cause at the same time . Good luck for the walk @Legoboy
    stluxkiki180703ricecakelegomattLego_Star
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,326
    OK, so now I'm eagerly awaiting the results of the Mrs @stlux marmite test...
    catwranglerLego_Star
  • DexscotlandDexscotland Livingston, ScotlandMember Posts: 11
    I bought myself a pair of the 'Nordic poles' a few years ago after knackering my hip while hillwalking......what a godsend they are, I never leave home without them when I go out into the hills
    Legoboykiki180703bendybadgerlegomattbandit778catwranglerLego_Star
    Made Miso Soup and Tamagoyaki for dinner so no opportunity to try marmite tonight. But she has promised to try it tomorrow!
    bendybadgerTheOriginalSimonBkiki180703bandit778catwranglerLego_Star
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,150
    I'm glad to see the raffle went well, and to a good cause, and good luck with the walk @Legoboy

Not going to lie, I was really hoping the full size Camper Van would fall my way on my birthday yesterday!

Congratulations to all the winners. 
    stluxkiki180703Lego_Star
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    I think I should also buy a pair of Nordic poles, because I fell down a river bank while trying to hike down it to my fishing spot earlier this year, and I feel like those would have prevented my fall. 
    Lego_Star
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,406
    stlux said:
    Made Miso Soup and Tamagoyaki for dinner so no opportunity to try marmite tonight. But she has promised to try it tomorrow!
    Remember, spread it thinly. Don't scare her off with too much, Marmite is a wonderful thing.
    Legoboykiki180703bandit778stluxJudgeChuckmessyLego_Star
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,704
    AllBrick said:
    stlux said:
    Remember, spread it thinly. Don't scare her off with too much, Marmite is a wonderful thing.
    I was going to advise this last night but would have caused a half hour delay to the raffle.
    William_TownsleyAllBrickBricklover18SprinkleOtterkiki180703bandit778stluxstevecook132Lego_Star
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,071
    I've got to send out a bunch of packages, so I will try to get in touch with everyone via PM by the end of the week.  

But feel free to PM me to help move the process along a bit quicker!
    Renegade007cjhLegoboyWilliam_TownsleyraygunnLego_Star