Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

42053 Volvo EW 160E

glosminifigfanglosminifigfan United KingdomMember Posts: 94
Does anyone know what functions can be motorised with the Power Functions Motor Set?
Thanks.

Comments

• willobee498willobee498 CanadalandMember Posts: 349
    Well, it isn't available yet... but with enough pieces and smart assembly, you could motorize absolutely anything and everything.
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 766
    edited June 2016
    I thought it came with PF. Must be thinking of something else.

How do PF and Pneumo generally play together? 
  • glosminifigfanglosminifigfan United KingdomMember Posts: 94
    I can see from some of the photos on Brickset that you can add PF lights, I just can't work out what can be motorised (officially). I guess it is possible that they might include a compressor pump that could be motorised but it would be a fairly expensive element to include that wouldn't be used by many users.
  • TechnicNickTechnicNick Berkshire, UKMember Posts: 279
    I thought it came with PF. Must be thinking of something else.

How do PF and Pneumo generally play together? 

It's usually a motor-driven compressor giving a constant supply of pressure to replace the hand pump - see sets #42008, #8110, #42043
  • ctx1769ctx1769 ukMember Posts: 7
    a medium motor can be fitted to Volvo with the battery pack going into the base of the vehicle, not so sure about the pump though.
  • glosminifigfanglosminifigfan United KingdomMember Posts: 94
    I see from a video review 'Sariel' has posted on YouTube that the PF drives a mini compressor, and some lights.