Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK/WW] Collection trimming! Minifigs, polybags and some sealed sets for sale/trade. Some rare stuff

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
Hello!

Since my room for LEGO is pretty much at full capacity, and I've somehow been sucked into yet another hobby in the form of Magic the Gathering (yeah I know), I decided I needed to trim my collection a little bit. So basically I'm offloading some CMF's and licensed figs I no longer have an interest in, as well as some brand new 2016 figures, polybags and a few sealed sets too. All stuff is new and sealed unless I specifically say. Prices come from Bricklink average prices where applicable and EXCLUDE postage (please contact me for a postage rate, I always charge the exact Royal Mail rate, but beware shipping outside the UK can get a bit pricey especially if you buy sets). Feel free to make an offer, all reasonable offers considered, the prices set are around BL world average but I'm really flexible and will do a deal. If you're buying a lot of stuff I might consider throwing in free or discounted shipping too.

Sealed sets:

#40221 Fountain x2 £15.00 each
#76030 SH Avengers Hydra Showdown £12.50

Polybags:

#30603 Classic TV Series Mr. Freeze x2 £10.00 each
#30472 Parrot x3 £3.50 each

New minifigures (sent assembled, capes separate):

Ninjago:
Cyren (#70593) £3.99
Battle Doubloon (#70593) £3.99
Bucko (#70593) £2.99
Skybound Lloyd (#70593) £6.99
Skybound Ghost Cole (#70593) £5.99
njo189 Skybound Zane £4.99
njo213 Lloyd (10725) £4.99
njo 214 Jay (10725) £3.99

Elves:
Emily Jones with Cape (#41179) £3.99
Azari Firedancer with hood and cape (#41179) £3.99
ELF012 Emily Jones, Dark Tan Pants £1.49
ELF016 Azari Firedancer, Bright Light Orange outfit £1.99
ELF015 Aira Windwhistler, Dark Purple outfit £1.99
ELF018 Farran Leafshade, Reddish Brown Pants £1.99

Nexo Knights:
nex010 Clay £2.99
nex028 Lance with Jet Pack £3.49

Star Wars
sw667 First Order Stormtrooper (with medium blaster) £2.99

Used, excellent to mint condition minifigs (sent assembled, capes attached):

The LEGO Movie
tlm029 Lord Business (full figure, includes brick built legs, standard legs and standard hair, 1 red coffee cup missing but replaced with red Octan print coffee cup from President Business CMF, will be sent assembled unless specified) £15.00

DC Super Heroes
sh146 Space Batman (only includes "collapsed" plastic wings) £3.99
sh158 Martian Manhunter £4.99
sh080 Faora £4.50
sh076 General Zod with helmet and cape £3.50

Marvel Super Heroes
sh189 Yellow Jacket (shipped partly assembled) £7.50
sh201 Ant-Man £15.00
sh202 Hank Pym £7.50

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
lor043 Goblin Soldier £4.50
lor044 Goblin Scribe £3.99
lor077 Gundabad Orc, Hair and Shoulder spikes £3.99
lor023 Mordor Orc, Hair, Dark Tan £4.75
lor011 Moria Orc £4.50
lor019 Uruk-Hai Berserker £5.99
lor104 Witch-King £4.50
lor038 Yazneg £2.49

Collectable Minifigures (opened, includes accessories unless specified. No CMF baseplates included)
TLM Series - Abraham Lincoln £3.99
Series 4 - Hazmat Guy £8.99
Series 6 - Genie £5.99
Series 11 - Island Warrior (NO SPEAR) £7.50
Series 12 - Space Miner £1.99
Series 12 - Wizard £2.99
Series 13 - Classic King £2.99
Series 13 - Evil Wizard £2.99
Series 15 - Astronaut £1.99
Series 15 - Classic Queen £1.99

So, anything there that tickles your fancy? This list will be updated regularly when I add a new post, so if it's not crossed out I probably still have it!

I'm primarily looking for cash paid through Paypal (GBP if possible), but if you have anything on my minifig wanted list, I'll definitely consider trading! I will trade and sell worldwide. I have an impeccable trade record here on the forum that goes back to 2013 so buy and trade with confidence :o)

So, any questions about the stuff I have or if you're interested or want a postage quote for certain items, feel free to throw me a PM. I'm not always super active here but I will try to answer any PM's alluding to this thread within a day or so :o)

Comments

• monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 617
    edited June 2016
    MTG?  So you've traded one ridiculously expensive hobby for another one!  I'm in an MTG dark ages.  If you have a fire brigade youre willing to part with, let me know, I have cards I can trade!  
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,419
    @TheOneVeyronian - your wanted list is empty.

PM'd
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
    @monstblitz it's worse than that... I'm making the two hobbies co-exist! What I have for sale here is just a tiny portion of my whole LEGO collection. Unfortunately I don't have a Fire Brigade so I can't take you up on your offer sadly.

@AllBrick I don't know why it's showing up as empty. When I posted that last night it certainly wasn't empty! My personal overview still says it has 7 minifigs in it, but when I click on it it shows up as empty. But even my owned list with 592 minifigs is showing as empty, and I definitely didn't empty either of them. Might be a site problem so I'll make @Huw aware of it. Also replied to your PM.

I'm honestly surprised that hardly anybody has shown interest in anything offered here. Are my prices too high?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,709
    Are you interest in trading for MTG cards? I have a lot of unused ones from the mid -late 1990s. That was a game I thought I'd try to get into back then but have never really had the time to learn.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
    @CCC Yeah, sure. I'm more concentrating on collecting cards from 2013 onwards but no doubt I'll be interested in some of the earlier ones. Especially if there's any interesting dragons or non-humanoid creatures, I've only been into it for about a month and only really just scratched the surface of it. If you want to PM me a list of some of what you have I'll definitely take a look.

For everyone else, as for the minifigs wanted list it seems like it's a long-running glitch so I'll just list the figs I'm interested in trading for here:

Black Manta
    Electrolyzer
    Lasha (10722)
    Matilda (Angry Birds)
    Slimer (either version)
    Stella (Angry Birds)
    Swamp Monster / Mr. Brown
    Killer Croc (bigfig)
    Thanos
    Darkseid

(Also, I need to stop confusing Thanos with Theros... Thanos is a Marvel character and a bigfig I want to trade for, Theros is the name of an expansion in MTG... I nearly typed Theros into that list *insert embarrassed emoji here*)
    So many people have looked at this in the last couple of days but I have had very little actual interest in anything, not a single thing has been spoken for yet, not even the rare or promo items. Could someone tell me if my prices are too high or if everybody just has everything I have to offer? This stuff really needs to go, I don't have space for it anymore.

Seriously, I'm very open to offers on anything, the postage rates are actual cost as stated on Royal Mail's website and nothing more. Please don't be scared to suggest an offer to me. I don't want to resort to eBay or BL for it all.
    Well, I started this thread well over 2 weeks ago and I've had no real offers for anything. Can someone advise me on a reasonable price for anything? Is anybody interested in anything at all before I start considering shoving the entire lot on eBay? Any reasonable offers considered even if it's lower than the asking price in the original post, this stuff needs to go soon.

As well as trading for cash or minifigs from my wanted list, I'll also consider trading for MTG stuff if that helps. Let me know what you're willing to offer for anything I'm selling!
  • james.sparhamjames.sparham Derby, UKMember Posts: 143
    PM sent
    #30603 Classic TV Series Mr. Freeze - only have 1 left. Now £7.99 instead of £10.

First Order Stormtrooper and CMF Abraham Lincoln minifigs have both gone.
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 798
    PM sent