Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Starwars Promo Minifig Polybags

2»

Comments

• DarthMorlDarthMorl Member Posts: 335
    Finn is from a video game right? 
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 851
    edited May 2016
    The top one is chrome Vader. The other is from the DVD "the empire strikes out" I believe. 

The top case was suppose to be for polybag mf and the bottom books n dvds, etc. with the release of the FO stormtrooper and fynn from game I'm probably going to need a different case.
    DarthMorl
    I think @BrickDancer didn't list the 3 tins as I believe they are mini sets with a minifig rather than stand alone minifigs but of course I could be wrong
    BrickDancer
    Is the correct latest list of polys?
    First order Stormtrooper 
    C-3PO Red Arm
    First Order Commander
    sw633-Admiral Yularen
    sw275-Boba Fett - White
    sw158-C3-PO - Gold Chrome
    sw502-Clone Trooper Lieutenant
    sw384-Darth Maul - Shirtless
    sw547-Darth Revan
    sw218-Darth Vader - Black Chrome
    sw466-Han Solo - Hoth
    sw315-Shadow ARF Trooper
    sw097-Stormtrooper - Silver Chrome
    sw630-Stormtrooper Sergeant
    sw385-TC-14 - Silver Chrome
    sw546-TC-4 - Dark Red 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,514
    You forgot finn as Stormtrooper and a wing pilot 
    I don't think he is a promotional polybag fig?
    i know fin will be coming out later in the month as a Stormtrooper exclusive with a video game.

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,514
    Depends how you see promotion is suppose
    I guess I would see it as In general terms a promotional polybag is given away usually with a qualifying purchase. There a few that have been available to purchase usually from selected stores only. 
    There are also the 3 promo tins that I do not think showed up on @Brickdancers list that he showed us, though I am 100% certain he has them written down somewhere else.

#comcon019-1 Darth Maul
    #comcon024-1 Luke Skywalker
    #celebvi-1 Boba Fett

Technically promo's, but not polys.

Are the 3 minifigs in these sets also one offs or are they available in other sets? 
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^BrickObsession is correct. I originally didn't list these figs because they are found elsewhere and included on their respective lists. Darth Maul is same as Shirtless Maul poly, Boba is same as one in #9496 Desert Skiff. But since then realized that they tweaked the head on Boba to be a Scout or Stormtroopers Balaclava head instead and removed his shoulder cape. While Luke has a unique head compared to the #7965 Millenium Falcon. So technically Boba and Luke should be listed on the list of Promo minifigs.
    ^oh bugger!!
    Are we expecting a new polys in the near future?
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,652
    Perhaps one or two in the winter for Rogue One.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,695
    And we're now including the tins, should we not be including the micro sets from SDCC?
    I think all the micro sets contain "common" minifigs but happy to be corrected
    @BrickDancer, any chance of an updated list??
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 254
    Hello, I am also looking for SW Polybags but I am asking if these two are in Puerto Rico: 
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,588
    I only have a few Star Wars polys. C3-P0 with red arm, U-Wing and First Order Stormtrooper. Very happy with all of them, so I may try to collect more.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    Lordmoral said:
    Hello, I am also looking for SW Polybags but I am asking if these two are in Puerto Rico: 

I don't know, but this thread is really about polys with minifigures in.