Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego spider-man ghost raider team up pros and cons

ImABrickManNowImABrickManNow BrickyMcBrickMember Posts: 270
Lego's new spider-man set features many good and bad quality's seeing as the set has not been released here in the states if like to know what some of you who have the set think of it.  

Also does anyone else think that GR's motorcycle looks kinda like his one in the Lego marvel superheroes game?
black_towr

Comments

• ImABrickManNowImABrickManNow BrickyMcBrickMember Posts: 270
    Just noticed the spelling errors, sorry about that.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,296
    If you type the set title or number into the search at brick set.com, then you can read the reviews from brickset members and also external reviews.
    Um.... Ok but what does that have to do with the topic I brought up?  Nothing?  Ok.
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,489
    edited June 2016
    Have you checked out the review on BrickSet's homepage?

It got a good review, from what I can see it looks like a set to own. Where else are you going to get GR?
    Oh wait never mind I just realist what you meant sorry :/
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,296
    ImABrickManNow said:
    Um.... Ok but what does that have to do with the topic I brought up?  Nothing?  Ok.

Apart from telling you where the reviews (as in what some people think) of the set are?
    I know about the reviews I just wanted to know what people thought outside the context of a review.
    I'm sorry I misunderstood what you were trying to tell me CCC but as I just joined the forum and was excited to get a discussion going.  Sorry I I offended you
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited June 2016
    I know about the reviews I just wanted to know what people thought outside the context of a review.
    So you would like me to review it but know information outside the context of the review?  In that case the best point of this set was that while I was building it I watched the final episode of The Flash season 2, which wasn't too bad.
    nicoyagomezAllBrickkiki180703BumblepantsSprinkleOtter
    edited June 2016
    OH MY GOSH  all I was trying to do was  start a stinking discussion I just want to know what you guys liked and didn't like!!
    Give me a break I'm new to the forum!
    andhe
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,017
    I love the minifigures of the set (well, apart from another generic spiderman). Slightly disappointed the flame on the head can't be removed. There must have been a problem with having it as a separate piece. I haven't built the motorbike yet but love the flame pieces.  Hopefully I will build over the next few days. 
    @meanders thanks for the feedback and thanks for commenting and not criticizing like everyone else.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,697
    Orange Hood. Hobgoblin fig. Ghost rider.

Disklikes:
    Another set revolving around a giant bike.
    Newspaper tiles are stickers no printed.
    Same old spider-man (If Batman can get a million variants, why can't we see more variety with spider-man?).

Just a tip. If you're new to the forum, you might find it best and more accommodating if you read and add to existing threads to see what people are chatting about and the way they do it. It's the internet, people tend to get annoyed for random reasons.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,060
    Just wanted to say welcome to the forums - can't give you any feedback on the set yet though ;)
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,235
    edited June 2016

Here's a couple of links you might find helpful:

http://brickset.com/article/21297/review-76058-spider-man-ghost-rider-team-up

http://brickset.com/reviews/set-76058-1

As for my own opinion (not enough time to review stuff), I think it's a great set. The bike is a bit larger than one GR would typically ride, but it's imposing and suitable for the spirit of vengeance. The rest is what you might expect from a recent spidey set.

And just to add to the advice others are giving you, the search function (top right) is really good on Brickset & bricksetforums, lurking is probably a good idea, and try to be a bit thick-skinned with some of the more reactionary responses you might get. This board is response heavy and new post light. Welcome aboard!

• obi_gobi_g BlightyMember Posts: 604
    MattsWhat said:
    So you would like me to review it but know information outside the context of the review?  In that case the best point of this set was that while I was building it I watched the final episode of The Flash season 2, which wasn't too bad.
    #PotentialFlashSpoilers

what!?!? it was great up until the last 5 minutes when barry showed yet another bad idea / decision that seems to have been a thing over the past season. and dont even start on the entire paradox of what he went to do never actually happened because of what happened in the season 1 finale... #disappointed

also, i like the ghost rider team up set :)
    MattsWhatkiki180703
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    Yo...the OP is that guy from Florida who got banned. Same broken ass English. Ghost Raider...come on bro don't disrespect Johnny Blaze/Dan Ketch. It's Ghost Rider.
    Lol sorry everyone I just now noticed the spelling error 
    I know English perfectly well it's just that I was typing that on my iPod and forgot to check the spelling :/
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    ^Just f-cking with yah....Ghost Rider 2 was the real disrespect to Johnny. Who wrote that sh-t? You gotta be a real hack to f' up Ghost Rider.

#forrealtho