Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,724
    edited May 2016
    I might have a new favourite set...

What the hell is going on in this photograph? Two clones.... Ultimate Spider-girl....Ben Riley....death of Gwen Stacy setting ... scorpion and the hunter....and the older 616 aunt may running track.

Set is all over the place. I'll take it!
    Aside from the completely wacky proportions, maybe 4x and a bit of modding can turn this into a workable bridge...

I have to say the size of the taxi is just ridiculous!
    VorpalRyuCOOLEGO
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,180
    ^it just blows my mind ultimate Jessica Drew got a minifigure. The ultimate version of the Clone Saga was pretty good. Dr. Octopus has a special ability...
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,460
    edited May 2016
    I think I am going to need 8 of those Bridge sections, to make a complete bridge. :)
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,732
    Spent all of yesterday evening building Jestro's Evil Mobile, which turned out to be a great distraction from being ill. 

Also: you know your partner is a keeper when he cleans out the gross dried dead centipede from inside a Lego brick, so you don't have to. 
    bandit778iso3200LostInTranslationchrisalddinJenniKingAlanIsnowhitie
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,829
    Had to go WalMart anyway and their clearance LEGO section was rewarding.
    Spent all of yesterday evening building Jestro's Evil Mobile, which turned out to be a great distraction from being ill.
    Once an aunt got me a big M*** B**** set and I put it together when I had a cold. I was glad I was able to think clearly.

catwrangler
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 872

Just had a great day at warrens with lots of Scottish afols, wish we could have stayed longer. If a bomb had went off there Lego sales in Scotland would drop dramatically!

the cherry on top was picking up a training jet transported from Tesco for £0 (well £5 of points)

Also: you know your partner is a keeper when he cleans out the gross dried dead centipede from inside a Lego brick, so you don't have to. 
    Ha. that centipide has great taste in coffins. Shoulda buried him in it  :P
    catwrangler
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,435
    Building this before a few SWFM sets

chrisalddincatwrangler
  • chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 2,860
    edited May 2016

one of the only 3 1st wave set's i still need to get.
    think that one is the argos and lego only one.
    waiting for a good offer.
    same for the one sold by Tesco.
    the last one is the rubble blade. hoping to pick that one up for under £22.

i love the look and feel of the nexo knights theme!
    catwrangler
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,435

one of the only 3 1st wave set's i still need to get.
    think that one is the argos and lego only one.
    waiting for a good offer.
    same for the one sold by Tesco.
    the last one is the rubble blade. hoping to pick that one up for under £22.

i love the look and feel of the nexo knights theme!
    With #70326 The Black Knight Mech, this model is a great jump off for customiz(s)ation.

A big allure to me as well is that this is the only set with King Halbert.
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 494
    Still trying to attempt to collect a few illusive Disney CMF's.
    SumoLegoBricklover18
    not 100% lego related.
    but i have found a song that is just as catchy as "Everything Is Awesome."
    and that song is "Video Game Song" by Jaki Rose
    link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNHs7RI3XUM
    i just can not stop my self from playing the song.
    thinking about setting up  "Everything Is Awesome" and "Video Game Song" in an endless loop next time i do a Big set build.
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,231
    It finally happened, there is DC Lego in my house....ARGH!!! Of all things Jokerland, plus Cyborg, Bane, Aquaman & Superman (got some seriously good deals on Dimensions packs).
    catwranglertallblocktoo
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,652
    Regretting trading away my VIP classic space set after seeing the castle one in the calendar. LEGO is killing it with the promos this summer. Between the castle cart and the city statue I will be spending way more than I should.  
    SumoLegocatwranglersnowhitieVorpalRyutallblocktooPitfall69
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Classic castle. Must. Have.

Where do I find it? ;)
  • jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    Building #75149 and moving things around in my office to display more sets. 
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,356

Where do I find it? ;)

gmonkey76VorpalRyutallblocktooSumoLegobrumeyBuriedinBricks
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,695
    Can we have a 'FFS' button added to the forum?
    VorpalRyu
    edited May 2016
        Got my first Bionicle today. Umarak the Hunter. I mostly just needed the little horns that came in this set to fix my Groot but I gotta say this Umarak is quite the cool looking creation. Guess ill be on the look out for 71300 now. Fusion!
        We also went to Kmart Saturday and i found 76019 from GotG. They still had a boatload of Ninjago from the ghost saga so ill probably be headed back. I was just really happy to have a Starlord again. Now just need to put the Milano back together and purchase/trade for Drax and Gamora. I think for rocket, ill just find the poly with the little Groot in the pot.

....and saving for the inevitable purchase of the E3  Lego Dimensions exclusives  :(
    edited May 2016
    Got a small bag of LEGO at a garage sale for 50c, mostly wheels/tires. Easy to add that to the big lot I got a couple weeks ago. Finally caught up with sorting new parts and filling orders, so I can get to the used. Part numbers in the mold are a great help.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Pitfall69 said:

Where do I find it? ;)

Damn! I might just absolutely need one of those...
    BumblepantsVorpalRyu
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,652
    Pitfall69 said:

Where do I find it? ;)

Damn! I might just absolutely need one of those...
    That lion shield is all it took to make me swoon.
    catwranglerplasmodium
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    So far I've been lucky enough to pick up the others from Secret Santa...but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to take that gamble with this set...

My brother and I were lucky enough to pick up some of the original versions of those knights from some people who were moving away once (and some original Forestmen, Black Falcons, etc - it was literally the classic dream come true story where someone was giving away classic Lego for free). I might need this to go with them...
    catwrangler
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,732
    June 30 - July 10? That's an incredibly narrow window for that offer; I thought they usually lasted a full month... :/
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 994
    the guy at my local toystore told me that they wont have disney cmfs til january 2017...

WHAT THE !?!?!
    edited May 2016
    I'd build that and put it with my actual classic castle.
    I'm not seeing that on the US store calendar for June, is it only for outside the US or do I need to look somewhere else.
    I wish they did 2x VIP on everything more often.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    KingAlanI said:
    I'm not seeing that on the US store calendar for June, is it only for outside the US or do I need to look somewhere else.

It is in July calendar:
    http://brickset.com/article/21465/summer-set-news-roundup
    KingAlanI
    So far I've been lucky enough to pick up the others from Secret Santa...but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to take that gamble with this set...
    personaly I wouldn't take that gamble ;)
    plasmodium
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,254
    brumey said:
    the guy at my local toystore told me that they wont have disney cmfs til january 2017...

WHAT THE !?!?!
    and here they can't order them as long as there are stocks of series 15 remaining. and they are definitely not going quick.
    wish the uk news letter was as good as the USA one.
    also that the uk news letter was every month and not every 2 months.
    catwrangler
  • AndyPolAndyPol UKMember Posts: 355
    Catching up on the forum! Haven't read it for a while.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Pretty sure I have the classic Castle set that promo is based on kicking around in the basement somewhere. Part of the "vintage" stuff that's currently packed up. Fortunately, that comes up around my birthday, so I usually have a good excuse to buy something then.

I'm still recuperating from our LUG display yesterday. Roughly 10 hours of work, but it was well worth it. We had well over 700 people through and the kids all seemed to have a good time. Photos here, if anyone is interested.
    KingAlanIcatwranglerJennisnowhitielegomatt
    JooTog said:
    KingAlanI said:

It is in July calendar:
    http://brickset.com/article/21465/summer-set-news-roundup
    Thank you. Too bad there don't seem to be any other cool promos in the near future. I'll see what's on Sales and Deals at the time.

When can we next expect double VIP on everything? I want to wait for that to get Brick Bank.
    Pretty sure I have the classic Castle set that promo is based on kicking around in the basement somewhere. Part of the "vintage" stuff that's currently packed up. Fortunately, that comes up around my birthday, so I usually have a good excuse to buy something then.

I'm still recuperating from our LUG display yesterday. Roughly 10 hours of work, but it was well worth it. We had well over 700 people through and the kids all seemed to have a good time. Photos here, if anyone is interested.
    I don't recall a particular set, but I definitely have something like that.

Cool display, but my thumbs hurt just looking at it. ;)
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    ^ #6012 Siege Cart

catwrangler
    edited May 2016
    hey guys...
    classic castle ftw!!!  but will those "new" old helmet and trousers be bley or grey ?

HOW DO I GO ABOUT ADDING A COMPLETE MINIFIG SET TO MY BRICKLINK STORE?
    LOT ?   how do i create a custom lot ?
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,724
    Status Today:  Waiting, waiting, waiting...
  • Tufted_duckTufted_duck Edinburgh Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2016
    moving  house- not so much fun- but soon the great Lego unpack will begin! *wishes there was a mad scientist emoji* 

And given all the money going elsewhere we also apparently decided the ewok village was a justifiable purchase because that's turned up. 
    catwrangler
    new status:

MY NEPHEW GETS THE LEGO CLUB MAGAZIN !!!   
    after 5 times registering and multiple support emails for several months, i decided to phone TLG asking whats up! 
    they even send him the magazine from march!
    catwranglerLegopassion8
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,029
    Anxiously awaiting June 1....
    Mordoor
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,089
    Anxiously awaiting June 1....
    Ditto! :-)
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,615
    The LEGO Movie: The Special Special Edition (Steelbook)

The LEGO Movie The Special Special Edition Steelbook

http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-lego-movie-(3)
    catwrangler
    Trying to figure if I should combīne my Tesco double up and amazon vouchers (don't ask how) and get the arocs or smallr sets from each place.
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    Happy Birthday!
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,016
    Happy Birthday @Legoboy

Very nice, like the pitch and the floodlit scoreboard. Excellent! :o)
    Legoboy
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,455
    nexander said:
    Trying to figure if I should combīne my Tesco double up and amazon vouchers (don't ask how) 
    How?
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,455
    And happy birthday @Legoboy!
    Lego_StarLegoboy
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,356
    Legoboy said:
    Happy Birthday to me.  :)

Only someone like you would wish yourself a Happy Birthday ;)

With that said: I would also like this wish my good friend a very Happy Birthday!!!
    Lego_StarLegoboy