Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: Team GB

Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 656
I have an extra complete set of Team GB minifigs.  The corners of each poly have been cut roughly 3/8" to verify contents.

If anyone is interested I am selling for $220.00

Thanks

Comments

• Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 656
    The cut is closer to 3/4"

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,510
    Yikes. Is that how much a complete set goes for these days?
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,055
    @andhe Yup, that's about right. The cheapest set on BL is $225USD.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,834
    Reminds me of an old photo I posted before moving into the newly decorated LEGO room 4 years ago.

• Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 656
    On topic guys.

I saw the lowest price a day or so ago at $275 but will take @kiki180703 that it could be lower.  I will entertain offers, but I am not giving these away.
    All PM's replied too.
    Sorry guys, my bad on this one.  I am looking for $190 USD.

Being a Canuck and dealing with our funny money (loonies and toonies) I forget that others deal with real currency.
    kiki180703
  • micbeltmicbelt baltimore, mdMember Posts: 11
    Hi, I am interested but already have the boxer and tennis player. Do you have extras of the 7 others? If so, ho much in $?
    Sorry, no extras this is one complete set.

Thanks
  • micbeltmicbelt baltimore, mdMember Posts: 11
    These still available?
    *SOLD*

Mods please close
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,372
    Please close the topic.  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.