Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS/FT [US/WW] TRU Millennium Falcon (Mini-Build)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,627
Hello Again!

I have a few extra Millenium Falcon Mini-Builds from the recent TRU make-and-take event for May the 4th.  

Happy to swap for Disney Minifigs or as a part of a larger trade.  It's a nice set for a free giveaway, but how the parts were distributed varied greatly from store to store.  (Mayhem!)

Any questions please PM me.  I also have the Droid Tales posters and some extra Kylo Ren posters.  I'll put a photo in my other active Marketplace thread.

As an aside, I am looking for a used Horizon Express #10233.  I have a new in-bag de-boxed Brick Bank #10251 or Pet Shop #10218 up to trade.

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,627
    Kylo Ren poster...

I am bumping my post.  Can I interest anyone in the opposite of a UCS MF?

Also, I have a few extra Egg-Painting Sets from last year's seasonal collection #40121, if anyone is interested.  In the near future, I am going to be looking to sell/trade the pieces from the Captain America: Civil War sets - including the Crossbones, Black Panther, Airport and Spider-Man sets, once it's released.  If you are looking for cheap extra parts from those sets - please PM me!

Finally, I updated the Promotional Poster thread - If anyone is looking for a Batman v. Superman themed Lego poster, please shoot me a PM.

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/20376/lego-promotional-poster#latest
    Last bump for now... but I expect to have these available.  And TRU may do another round of these in a make-and-take event.
    Although this in an inadvertent bump, I may have a few of these left for anyone interested.

Nonetheless, please close this thread - @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101; @kiki180703
    kiki180703
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy