Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset bonus ball bonanza

2»

Comments

• CupIsHalfEmptyCupIsHalfEmpty CanadaMember Posts: 547
    edited May 2016
    Crime would be building lego on the Carpet, Last meal would be a gourmet Hamburger. Probably Bacon Mushroom Swiss burger with Yam Fries and chipotle dip. 

Or Possibly a SioPao box from ChowKing, Not sure if there's any Filipino's on this forum but that was my favorite restaurant while travelling throughout asia. 
  • thedingman5thedingman5 Great Lakes, USAMember Posts: 272
    Crime: robbery to fund my LEGO collection.   Last meal: shrimp, whipped potatoes, steak and fresh baked bread. Yum.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,139
    My crime: trying to take over Echo base with just a mate on a speeder bike and an E-web cannon.
    My Last Meal: Wampa Steak & chips.
    SprinkleOtterEelesy
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 302
    My crime: Going back in my dark ages.
    My meal: A steak with french fries.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,516
    edited May 2016
    A1 Thick & Hearty meal from Whataburger. (this was probably heavily influenced by several of my Texas friends gloating to me they were eating there today and I miss it)
  • COOLEGOCOOLEGO B'ham/SolihullMember Posts: 208
    My crime would be not opening up and building my Lego purchases
    last meal would be an all you can eat buffet - the longer I can eat, the longer I stay alive!!
    SprinkleOttertallblocktoosnowhitiebendybadger
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited May 2016
    I accidently stole a cmf the other day. It was through a scan yourself till and I had maybe 9 to scan. They didn't weigh properly I think as I had the wrong number on my receipt when I got home. Pretty bad crime right.
    Anyway, I'd have something with gluten as I wouldn't have to be around for the consequences - a bacon sandwich on white bread.
    COOLEGOcatwranglersnowhitie
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,525
    My crime was throwing away a UCS Lego box and last meal would be steak and a baked potato. 
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 496
    Overspending on giant sets...boiled lobster, and no one watching so I can suck the good bits out of all the nooks and crannies.
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Saving someone without the proper license, and chocolate, lots of it!
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 524
    My crime was tax evasion.

My last meal.... insane amounts of ice cream.  God I LOVE ice cream.
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    I didn't do anything!!!!!!   Pizza Hut.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,743
    ^
    Goldchainscatwranglerkiki180703SirKevbagsbandit778bendybadger
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    Pizza the Hutt was horrible looking, don't post that thing  :P
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    edited May 2016
    Doing the Kessel run in only 12 parsecs.
    I would have the entire menu from an Italian restaurant, then not eat any of it lol.
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,392
    Too late this time....but may I suggest a last meal of a Shamrock shake and a MCRib at McDonalds.....as they never serve them at the same time, this may prolong your life a little.
    tallblocktooRussell844kiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,148
    SumoLego said:
    I'm in!
    And I missed the edit period to answer the question.  Because I am so prison-adverse, the only way I would conceivably end up in prison would be a result of mistaken identity.

I'm innocent, I swear!

But give me a nice shawarma plate and some kakigori.  And a Dole Whip.
    catwranglerkiki180703
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,516
    My crime would be answering a question only part way and failing to edit in time.
    SalamalexlegomattnexanderGoldchainssnowhitiekiki180703SumoLegoricecake
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,994
    @covi a steak with what now? They're chips! Or Belgian fries ;) don't give the French credit for something we do soooo well :)
    Vive la Belgique :)

But I do agree, steak and chips is a good last meal. Preferably with bearnaise sauce for me.
    bendybadgerkiki180703mr.piggles
    Black pepper sauce for me! And yes, we know that French fries are just a commonly mistake as there is no such thing as French fries! Only Belgian fries and those are the best in the world, like our beer and chocolate.
    snowhitie
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    @kiki180703 Thanks for doing the list.  Logged on this morning to do it and was a nice surpise to find it done.  Thanks.

This thread had made me hungry as well.  So many nice meal suggestions.

I now fancy pizza and chocolate for my dinner but the diet must win.

@Covi @snowhitie The only time I have had Belgian Fries was when I went to Spa to watch the Motor Racing and they covered the fries with Mayonnaise and Red Sauce which I think is a tradition over there.

@lobot  Badgers Rise Up! It now is my new favourite phrase.  I might get that put on a t-shirt with an angry badger in an army helmet.

Good luck all with the draw and may the best luckiest man woman person win.
    bandit778GothamConstructionCoSumoLegokiki180703LobotSprinkleOtterLego_StarsnowhitieSithLord196
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,047
    You're welcome @bendybadger!
    bendybadger
    @bendybadger It's called "Special sauce" and is normally also with freshly cut onions. It's also one of my favourite sauces.
    bendybadger
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,743
    @kiki180703 Thanks for doing the list.  Logged on this morning to do it and was a nice surpise to find it done.  Thanks.

This thread had made me hungry as well.  So many nice meal suggestions.

I now fancy pizza and chocolate for my dinner but the diet must win.

@Covi @snowhitie The only time I have had Belgian Fries was when I went to Spa to watch the Motor Racing and they covered the fries with Mayonnaise and Red Sauce which I think is a tradition over there.

@lobot  Badgers Rise Up! It now is my new favourite phrase.  I might get that put on a t-shirt with an angry badger in an army helmet.

Good luck all with the draw and may the best luckiest man woman person win.
    You went to a spa to watch a motor racing? ;)
    kiki180703SumoLegobendybadgersnowhitieSithLord196
    Nothing gets the juices flowing for the gnashing of metal, burning of petroleum and the struggle of highly competitive automobile racers than a mani-pedi and an avocado facial.
    bendybadgersnowhitiebandit778catwranglerSprinkleOtter
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,424
    Can someone ask Lego to make a badger suit CMF please.
    bendybadgerRenegade007cjhsnowhitieSumoLegoLego_Star
    Thomas Poulson had done a very nice badger in his wildlife collection. However a CMF badger would make do a happy dance. Nearest I have is the skunk from #70107

Spa Francochamps was a long time ago and I did actually get "special sauce" on my face. No entendres necessary Mr Sumo Sausage.

bandit778kiki180703
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
    My crime - trying to sell my 5 copies of Exosuit as "rare and desirable". Last meal an ever-lasting gobstopper, they can't execute you until you've finished your meal. I realise i'm too late for the drawer, but thought i'd contribute anyway.
    Bumblepantscatwrangler
    edited May 2016
    AllBrick said:
    Given Lego's anti-violence standpoint, badgers are pretty aggressive predators.

Beware the honey badger!

(And disregard the shark suit.  Sharks are peace-loving when not tearing apart seals.)
    kiki180703AllBrick
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
    ^ I want a Lego shark for my UCS Batcave build, in reference to the Shark repellent scene, maybe stick it on display like a stuffed trophy in one of the rooms I plan on building in Wayne Manor.
    I'd go with a shark head from the Atlantis theme.  
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,424
    Gorillas have quite a temper too
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    AllBrick said:
    And a lion suit CMF too, please pretty please, or, if it's more persuasive, ROAR! :o)
    bendybadgerkiki180703
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    Ha. Lego Star. I suppose next you'll brag about the size of your horns. Oh oh oh Lion not Dragon. My bads. I heard a roar. 
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,047
    Looks like the bonus ball is 16. Congratulations @Sandman!
    bobabricksTheMaker37
    Bonus ball is 16 @Sandman - I missed out by one, oh well that's life ;) congratulations!
    Sorry - double post - there's something up with the forum - when I posted the messages from legopassion and kiki were not there. 'Home' button also didn't work for me -can't reply to some of my inbox messages - is it just me or other people having issues?
    Congrats @sandman. PM incoming for address details. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,541
    snowhitie said:
    Sorry - double post - there's something up with the forum - when I posted the messages from legopassion and kiki were not there. 'Home' button also didn't work for me -can't reply to some of my inbox messages - is it just me or other people having issues?
    I'm having  the same problem.  There was a 6 hour maintenance last night for vanilla forums so could  be just a result of that.
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,160
    Slightly off topic, but Spa-Francorchamps is one of the greats when it comes to racetracks.

Would love to make it there one day.
    bendybadgerkiki180703
    Spa-Francorchamps is definitely in my top 3 of race circuits in the world.  Great scenery and one hell of a walk around the track.  Helps to burn off the calories from the French Belgian Fries and "special" sauce.
    snowhitiekiki180703SithLord196tallblocktoo
    edited May 2016
    I've been to Spa for the Spa a couple of time but not for the races. I have, however been to Silverstone :) That was a lovely day out!

Thanks @bendybadger for remembering about the fries ;)
    bendybadgerkiki180703CoviSithLord196
    Honestly I'm not sure I'll ever make it to Spa though. When it comes to Formula-1, Monaco tops the list of races I want to attend. My top 4 F-1 events I'd like to attend are Monaco, Spa, Monza, and Silverstone though.

Basically these are the big races I want to get to at some point in my life:
    Indianapolis 500
    24 Hours of Le Mans
    24 Hours at Daytona
    Grand Prix of Monaco
    Daytona 500
    U.S. Nationals
    Knoxville Nationals

Please note that I am from the U.S., thus the way the list looks the way it does. Overall though I am an avid race fan, I watch IndyCar, F-1, sports cars (I quite enjoy the Blancpain series when I get to see it), NASCAR, NHRA, local dirt/asphalt short tracks. The dirt mile at Syracuse, NY for big block modifieds was on the list, but sadly it's getting torn down.

snowhitiechuckp
    I would love to go to some of the US races. Indy 500 or Daytona.  Would love to visit Laguna Seca too as it was a track I loved from my Gran Turismo video game playing.  I have visited Monaco but not whilst there was a GP on. I was amazed to see the route that they take as I walked around the streets.
    SumoLegokiki180703SithLord196
    (Big Secret - Daytona is better on television.)
    The Indianapolis 500 is probably better on TV too, but it's still my favorite race of the year and the one I really want to get to. I tried laying down plans to go to the 100th running this year but things just kept not falling our way, including our one cat getting really sick last week, which was $600+. 

Plus, as my boss who's going to his 38th or 39th straight Indianapolis 500 can tell you, there's some things that don't translate well on TV, like the fact that Montoya won it last year by being so much faster through the corners at the end of the race than Will Power was. He said it just showed better at the track than on TV (IndyCar going 7 wide at Pocono on the front straight was much more impressive in person as well). Side note, being a Montoya fan I'm pretty sure my entire apartment complex heard me cheering that win last year.