Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for - Euro 2016 German Football Squad CMF

Comments

• William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    I would pay that. Count me in
    Actually I will take a sealed box if you can get one. 
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,834
    Me too if possible although sealed isn't necessary.  They are to be distributed around other Bricksetters.  Thanks to anyone that can help.
    Lego_Starkiki180703Pitfall69
  • kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,198
    @snowhitie count me in too please. Thank you
  • mithridatemithridate HawaiiMember Posts: 52
    If someone still has the capacity to ship a full set (preferably within the US), please PM me to hash out the details. Thank you!
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    Might as well leave my name here. I want one of these and will figure out a way to track one down one way or another.
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,407
    Hi @snowhitie if the offer is still open I would love to get a full set.
  • ARo2891ARo2891 MAMember Posts: 114
    I would love a complete set as well if the offer still stands!  I'm in MA, USA
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,057
    Okay, I've had a lot of PM's and saw the messages here as well. I'll get back to you all  - it might take me a while - but now it will depend how many boxes I can actually buy.

Prices were in Euro and might be able to go down a bit, depends if I need to source the boxes in different places. But I'll let you know guys and gals!
    William_TownsleythebeermonkeyARo2891LegoboyLego_Starkiki180703bobabricks
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,561
    May as well put my name forward  as well @snowhitie
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,477
    Is anyone up for trading a full set of sealed S14 CMFs for a full set of these?
  • SilverWolfptSilverWolfpt Member Posts: 1
    I have a friend that is going to Germany next week.
    Any tip in where to find these minifigs?
    Any known national store that are selling them?

thanks
  • stevenzhangstevenzhang Member Posts: 493
    @snowhitie I am looking for a compete set too if the offer is still valid (I am also happy to take a complete sealed box if it is not too difficult). Please let me know. Many thanks! I am UK based

thanks
    Lego Store
  • HotspursHotspurs HKMember Posts: 1
    @snowhitie Hello, i am looking for 2 boxes if the offer is still valid. Please let me know. Thank you so much.
  • jon_kjon_k UKMember Posts: 233
    count me in for a full set 

• CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 895
    edited May 2016

thanks

I was in Munich a couple of weeks ago  - too early for these figs sadly.

The 2 department store chains Karstadt and Kaufhof had decent Lego sections - similar to John Lewis over here. I would imagine they would sell them.

I find it annoying people  requesting boxes. Ok  if they are to bring shared locally and you have one post cost but pretty  sure any more is just a resellers opportunity  to  exploit people! 
    There is already someone  in Ireland  who claims to have them in stock but wants 120 euro per set plus post plus paypal  fees. 
    thebeermonkeySumoLegocheshirecat
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    @snowhitie If you did get a case count me in for a set please.  If you do have any spares  I would also snap a couple of those too.  Very nice of you to offer to do this.  
    I've had a lot  PM's and I've replied to all of them, also contacted everyone who asked in the forum except the last ones. I'll get back to you when I actually see how many boxes I can get but I'm not sending boxes, only sets, want to reach as many people as possible.

Also the shop has already put the price per box up with 10 Euro's making them slightly more expensive then when you buy seperate bags, but obviously, no guarantee for full sets. I hope they don't inflate prices even further, and I'll try to get as many as I can to help as many as possible!
    LegoboythebeermonkeypookieBrick_Obsessionkiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,370
    Not to be a pessimist here, but absent some pretty unusual circumstances, I doubt she'll be able to get cases upon cases of these figures.  I think everyone needs to be realistic here and limit themselves to ONE set.

I'd happy to be corrected or completely wrong, and there'll be cases for everyone, but let's share the goodwill.

Thanks!
    bendybadgerthebeermonkeyiso3200davetheoxygenmanBumblepantsbandit778snowhitiekiki180703
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Hats off to @snowhitie for her very kind offer of helping a few people out. A great reflection of, and on the AFOL community. 

A poor reflection of the AFOL community is those piling in asking for boxes in order to flog the spares and turn a tidy profit. I'm not saying that everyone who is asking for boxes is looking to do that but, if you are, you should have a long hard look at yourself. 
    William_TownsleyBlack4evasnowhitiekiki180703
  • mediumsnowmanmediumsnowman USAMember Posts: 40
    Still looking for a match - just want a couple packets for a soccer-obsessed friend. :)
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Is there a Lego store in Munich? I'll be there in a couple weeks.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Never mind. I see the closest will be Frankfurt.
  • betzi99betzi99 leeds/kaiserslauternMember Posts: 5
    edited May 2016
    Morning Guys,

I am currently in Germany and have a few loose bags of figures - Please send me a message and we can chat about it!

Can get a full set of 16 figures but they are like £130 :o

Let me know if you need figures though as I am here until Sunday! I have bought a few loose packs for friends already,, can ship anywhere around the world as well
    bendybadgersnowhitiekiki180703
    How much per loose pack?
  • tecjamtecjam Germany / SwitzerlandMember Posts: 255
    ecmo47 said:
    Is there a Lego store in Munich? I'll be there in a couple weeks.

ecmo47 said:
    Never mind. I see the closest will be Frankfurt.

Really? There are 2 Lego stores in Munich!

http://stores.lego.com/de-de/search-results?q=muenchen

CCCecmo47
    I can't believe how much people are charging for a sealed box of 60. Cheapest avail. on BL is 300 EUR! (with the Disney MFs being 230 EUR).
    Surely a box of 60 minifigs should be no more than 200 EUR at the very most (150-160 in reality) for a current series. (they cost 3 EUR each in stores!!)
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,929
    That's the early bird premium for an exclusive location based set. No doubt prices will drop once they are released and once real supply vs demand kicks in.
  • betzi99betzi99 leeds/kaiserslauternMember Posts: 5
    CCC said:
    That's the early bird premium for an exclusive location based set. No doubt prices will drop once they are released and once real supply vs demand kicks in.
    Doubt that - they are limited edition plus most your online places have sold out already
    ^Yeah, I thought as much.
    I guess people are scared of being left out or missing them, so I'm not surprised people pay that ludicrous amount.
    Most 'normal' stores have upped the price to at least 1 EUR above standard retail to 4EUR from what I can tell, too. Shame on them. I really wish there was a law to prevent retailers from going above the RRP just because they can sense it being in demand.
    edited May 2016
    betzi99 said:
    CCC said:
    Doubt that - they are limited edition plus most your online places have sold out already
    Team GB were limited in the same / a similar way. It didn't stop them dropping in price from the original high prices before they were released (some people were asking £10+ for packets a week before the official release date). They were even discounted after the Olympics were over. Maybe the market has changed in the intervening years. If lego really are purposely restricting stock of these, then they could be all sold to stores already and that is it. Although it wouldn't surprise me if stores did get further stock in later.

Remember that they are not officially released yet. Some stores may be holding them back for the release date. Plus initial panic buying as they have a huge premium on them right now will see shelves cleared quickly. It is then down to do shelves get replenished or not?
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,407
    I think there will be plenty of stock, once the tournament actually starts and public interest skyrockets Lego will want to cash in, it is very early right now.
    Well here's hoping Germany get knocked out in the group stages. Not only does Germany get knocked out, but cheap LEGO parts too :-)

ARo2891
    Yeah, some retail stores are also asking 200 euro for a box of Disney minifigures, whereas 3 days ago their price was 165. Unbelievable.... If Lego would just let us buy the ones we wanted without the mystery then a box wouldn't be more expensive then 60 seperate bags.
  • lluisgiblluisgib Barcelona (Spain)Member Posts: 225
    Hi all,

Next week I will receive some boxes of the German Squad CMFs

I will have up to 7 complete sets of 16 figures to sell at 88€ + shipping (5,5€ each figure). I can open the bag on the way you request, in order to check content, but also do a minimum damage to the bag.

Spare figures at 4€ each (Based on content info of the box):

3x
    – Shkodran Mustafi (No.2)
    – Bastian Schweinsteiger (No.7)
    – Mesut Özil (No.8)
    – Thomas Müller (No.13)
    – Mario Götze (No.19)
    – Marco Reus (No.21)

6x
    – Sami Khedira (No.6)
    – André Schürrle (No.9)
    – Toni Kroos (No.18)

I can also sell a complete box for 280€ + Shipping

PM if you are interested.

Lluis
  • DampflokDampflok GermanyMember Posts: 1
    Well, let's do the math. See this article (unfortunately only in German):
    http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article151507700/Oezil-und-Reus-kosten-nur-noch-2-99-Euro.html
    The Lego Germany head talked about 2.2 million figures. That makes 36666 boxes. Each box includes 3 complete sets. Thus there are only 110k complete sets out there.
    Has anybody a number to compare the UK Olympic minifigs?
    Apparently they are available in Lego brand stores in the UK! (See article on the main page) So it might be easier to get these after all....
    andheLego_StarYodaliciouskiki180703
    Just called the Belgian store and they will have them from tomorrow too but limited to 16/person.
    William_Townsleykiki180703
    Available in more places than initially thought...good news. Low numbers...bad news. Either way, I'm still very much in the market for a complete set.
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    edited May 2016
    Stupid goalie. 2 short of a full set. Goalie and player number 4 (5th on the leaflet).
    Stupid goalie. 2 short of a full set. Goalie and player number 4 (5th on the leaflet).
    Can you take a picture of the leaflet please. 
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    Can you take a picture of the leaflet please. 

• DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 363
    Looking for 10 or more up to a full box in Ireland, if anyone can facilitate I would be very grateful. 
    Lego Glasgow have them but strictly limited to 10 per person. Now, also available, at [email protected]
    betzi99 said:
    CCC said:
    And prices are dropping already now they are available at [email protected] in UK, France, ...
    edited May 2016
    A number of sealed boxes appearance on BrickLink. $300 seems to be the low end.

I want (WANT) this set, but can't see myself spending $300 on a box. However, if there's anyone in the U.S. truly interested in a set, I might be willing to go in with someone.

Keep in mind, this isn't a reselling opportunity for me. I just want a set for my personal collection.
    SumoLegoARo2891
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Ordered 16 from [email protected] Thanks @snowhitie for messaging me to let me know. Sounds like very limited stock and I am up for swapping any of my spares when they arrive.  Unless I win the lottery and somehow  get all 16 on the first try. 
    Lego_Starsnowhitiekiki180703
    @bendybadger

Agreed. @snowhitie has played a blinder offering to help those in need. A Lego Bob Geldof!

I'm happy to swap with other brick setters any doublers I have. Not interested in profiteering, just a love of the brick.
    Lego_Starsnowhitiebendybadgerkiki180703
  • SecretjediSecretjedi Member Posts: 175
    I'm only after a Marco Reus minifig if anyone has a spare :)