Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For trade: Simpsons S2, wanted: various CMF and parts (UK)

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
I have quite a lot of complete Simpsons S2 minifigs available, plus a number of parts from them and others (inc Homer white torso, Krusty pink torso (both in quantity) from S1), plus one or two parts from many others from S2 (inc many heads).

Is anyone after either complete figures or parts? If so let me know what you are after.

In return, do you have any incomplete minifigs? I am looking for (when I'm after specific parts, I will take the complete minifig if need be):

S1 caveman head and hair
S1 forest man torso
S1 cowboy torso
S2 pharaoh staff only
S3 elf torso and legs
S4 soccer player
S4 hazmat headgear
S4 ice skater
S5 royal guard torso
S5 dwarf beard
S5 egyptian queen
S6 roman helmet and shield
S6 surgeon
S7 ocean king torso
S7 evil knight shield
S8 fairy
S8 actor (or torso and legs)
S9 hollywood starlet (or torso and skirt)
S9 forest maiden shield
S10 librarian
S10 roman torso and legs
S10 warrior woman shield
S10 sea captain torso
S12 hun torso
S12 battle goddess torso and shield
S12 lifeguard torso
S13 classic king (or just the beard)
S14 tiger woman

I will probably take multiples of most.

PM if you have anything you want to trade, and I'll take a look what I have left.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    I also have about a dozen of these duplo fish if anyone is interested in them.
    edited December 2015
    I'm also after any friends minidolls or parts (but not Daily Mail ones) and the female wind elf from elves or just her hair and legs. 

I've still got the remnants of a bag of Krusty torsos, must be about 45-50 in there plus about 20 or so Homer ones. Anyone building an army of pink shirted bowtie wearers?
    I've got all series 2 Simpsons available for trade or sale, except for Maggie, with duplicates of many. Open to offers from above and also most S15 characters if you have any of those to get rid of, especially faun.

All Homer torsos have gone, still got a lot of Krusty. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,525
    I have a good few of the figures  you're  after. See my marketplace  thread if you  are interested.  Also have a spare series 2 Maggie  to complete  your  Simpson
    No Comic Book Guys or Prof Frinks left.
    I've still got mist Simpsons S2 available.

Can also trade for s10 warrior women and battle goddess.