Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What's in this? Picture thread

Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
Sorry I've probably asked three times now (for different purchases), what's in this lot? I see the pug but they said it wasn't included. Also see a construct a zurg and power miners sets. Primarily interested in that tan chunk and the gray circular thing next to it. Does anyone know what sets those are from? Thanks

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,770
    The gray circle thing could be the main engine from a Slave 1 model, #6209 perhaps, hard to tell though. Not sure about the tan chunk though.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Looks like a lot of MB. 
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,730
    edited April 2016
    Bag on the far right seems to have at least part of Toy Story set http://brickset.com/sets/7594-1/Woody-s-Roundup!

The bag with the golden gate (centre bottom) is potential this Atlantis set http://brickset.com/sets/8078-1/Portal-of-Atlantis

The set below woody's roundup looks like a Power Miners set from the parts selection and colour scheme possibly this one http://brickset.com/sets/8190-1/Claw-Catcher

The bag to the left of woody's roundup looks like this hero factory set http://brickset.com/sets/7158-1/Furno-Bike

Potentially another hero factory in the bag to the left of that. Could be this http://brickset.com/sets/7147-1/XPlode but I don't know enough about Hero Factory to be able to confirm.

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,730
    As for the tan chunk, I'm stumped. Seems to be the base of something but it's unlike lego to make something that solid as a set, so perhaps a MOC?
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
    Someone else bought it :/ I was scrambling too. Really thought it looked like the base for a statue of liberty. Seller wasn't able to get me better pictures :(
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    The thought crossed my mind (re: Statue of Liberty), but I thought it looked too small for that.
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 768
    Lol pug.
    andheSumoLego
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    The base looks like to be be from the Statue of Liberty in #5526
    andheJackad7
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    ^aha, so there was a smaller one! I was thinking of #3450 - though now that I look again, that doesn't even have a base...
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,281
    neptune carrier in the liberty statue bag? (the red pieces)
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,850
    Pug?

Jackad7
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    OldfanbobabricksJackad7chuckpricecakeThe_Mad_VulcanCHAINSAWRsa33
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    Leave it to @Pitfall69 to take it just a little too far...
    edited April 2016
    Round 2:

Edit: removed the question as I was able to answer it myself.

Do you guys like this? Maybe as a friendly challenge to see who can identify the most sets. I go through a lot of lots and could post them more frequently.
    catwrangler
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Umbaran HMC, Garmatron, Kai fighter
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 527
    Garmatron does not have transparent bright orange round 2 x 2 bricks, that is actually 70144: Laval's Fire Lion.
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 527
    There are also parts of 7775: Aquabase Invasion in there.
    I see a whole lotta not worth much. What sets do look like they are there don't look like they can be completed
    Jackad7
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,281
    on bottom right, droid gunship or something like that
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 294
    looks like jek-14 fighter on the left side
    Guys what do you think this would be worth?
    There's a lot of good stuff. The guy seemed pretty decent and said they should be mostly if they're not complete. The at-at and ucs shuttle have some heavy sun damage. Let me know. Thanks!
    catwrangler
    edited April 2016
    I would try to zoom in on that Leia, may be a smooth hair... That lot is a nice one, how much is it?

The AT-AT definitely needs some hydro peroxide treatment.
    I would try to zoom in on that Leia, may be a smooth hair... That lot is a nice one, how much is it?

The AT-AT definitely needs some hydro peroxide treatment.
    Guy is asking 900. There's also a black arf trooper
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Jedi shuttle, AT-OT Walker, UCS Obi Wan Starfighter, Tantive IV.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Some of the tantive looks really yellowed
    found these. The seller says he has 60 pounds of it with maybe 15% of it being megabloks and knock offs. What really caught my eye were what appears to be parts for #7676 and #8097 
    edited April 2016
    here's a challenge. I spotted significant parts/constructs for three sets. I believe there is a fourth but am not confident in it. Can you guess which ones I'm thinking of?