Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS UK - job lot of large sets collection from North Yorkshire

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 656
This is a little bit disorganised as i haven't even managed to dig the sets out of the cupboard yet, let alone photograph them all but i've decided to get rid of some of the larger sets that i have bought pre loved, in order to reclaim some room and in all honesty to reinvest in some newer sets.
the reason i have put collection from north yorkshire (Thirsk to be precise) is that they are far too bulky to be packing up and sending out and to be honest i don't want the hassle so here's what i want to include

Sydney opera house- constructed once then broken down bagged up and re boxed. box is just ok condition a little bashed
Parisian restaurant- again constructed once and re boxed
Passenger train and station- these have been played with so may not be 100% complete, i think there could be a couple of figures missing as i bought this from a little lad, the passenger train set looks to be all there but not so the station.
Batcave complete with all minifigures, box and instructions
Robie House- again this one was built, displayed, bagged up and re boxed
Pet shop- currently constructed and on display at a friends (non Smoker) but will bring it back later today may be a couple of small pieces missing 

All sets do come boxed, and with instructions but boxes may not be in the best conditions as i have bought these second hand to begin with.

lets not mess about, some of these sets have been bought from a smoker and i do indulge the evil weed so i'm not claiming that they come from a smoke or pet free enviroment.

i really want rid sooner rather than later so happy to consider sensible offers, cash on collection would be preffered.

I work from home so i'm around most of the time- i do have to go to york and selby later in the week if anyone wants them delivered there.

thanks for looking, i'm sorry about photos but i have tried to be honest in my descriptions.

Comments

• CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 656
    Sorry Guys just realised i [email protected] given a clue as to how much i'm looking for do you think £550 is fair ?

• catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,754
    You might want to clarify which Batcave to help people decide - if it's the new 1960s-style one then I'd say it sounds pretty fair, but I'm afraid I'm neither in the right location or financial state to buy them!

#6860 is the bat cave 
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,765
    Also might be good to specify which Opera House (tiny architecture or massive Creator one) and which passenger train too. Good luck on the sale!
    thanks Bumblepants, we are actually going to endevour to take pictures of everything this afternoon so i will update the listing accordingly, as your right i haven't made it that clear. Thanks
    arrangements can be made for collection at the Yorkshire Brick show if thats any help to anyone
    #10234 Creator Sydney opera house, constructed once, displayed for a while then dismantled and bagged up- please note the box has been crushed when empty but otherwise all in good condition £150
    #6860 bat cave complete with figures etc, box is not in good condition and has been taped up in a previous life £60

#10247 Creator Ferris wheel, motorised, currently constructed and fully working, comes with box in ok condition and instructions, should be complete unless a small piece has dropped off somewhere £100
    #10298 Parisian Restaurant - the box has been opened but all bags inside are still sealed, box shows signs of shelf wear but everything else is pristine and sealed including instructions £100
    #60050 and #60051 Passenger train and station sets, I bought these second hand, I know there are some parts missing, mainly in the station set again boxes are not in fab condition but are there as are all instructions etc, both sets £100
    That's if for now, Robie house now soldi'm afraid, I would prefer collection as I don't want to post big sets like these - these are for sale on other site so I will update as sold
    thanks for looking, pm me for collection or delivery info.
    Batcave sold now!
    Admin please close - All sold now 

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,027
    edited May 2016
    @drdavewatford and @CapnRex101, please close.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy