Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's in this? Picture thread

Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 555
Sorry I've probably asked three times now (for different purchases), what's in this lot? I see the pug but they said it wasn't included. Also see a construct a zurg and power miners sets. Primarily interested in that tan chunk and the gray circular thing next to it. Does anyone know what sets those are from? Thanks

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,441
    The gray circle thing could be the main engine from a Slave 1 model, #6209 perhaps, hard to tell though. Not sure about the tan chunk though.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,003
    Looks like a lot of MB. 
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,820
    edited April 2016
    Bag on the far right seems to have at least part of Toy Story set http://brickset.com/sets/7594-1/Woody-s-Roundup!

The bag with the golden gate (centre bottom) is potential this Atlantis set http://brickset.com/sets/8078-1/Portal-of-Atlantis

The set below woody's roundup looks like a Power Miners set from the parts selection and colour scheme possibly this one http://brickset.com/sets/8190-1/Claw-Catcher

The bag to the left of woody's roundup looks like this hero factory set http://brickset.com/sets/7158-1/Furno-Bike

Potentially another hero factory in the bag to the left of that. Could be this http://brickset.com/sets/7147-1/XPlode but I don't know enough about Hero Factory to be able to confirm.

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,820
    As for the tan chunk, I'm stumped. Seems to be the base of something but it's unlike lego to make something that solid as a set, so perhaps a MOC?
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 555
    Someone else bought it :/ I was scrambling too. Really thought it looked like the base for a statue of liberty. Seller wasn't able to get me better pictures :(
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,951
    The thought crossed my mind (re: Statue of Liberty), but I thought it looked too small for that.
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 805
    Lol pug.
    andheSumoLego
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,659
    The base looks like to be be from the Statue of Liberty in #5526
    andheJackad7
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,951
    ^aha, so there was a smaller one! I was thinking of #3450 - though now that I look again, that doesn't even have a base...
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,634
    neptune carrier in the liberty statue bag? (the red pieces)
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,154
    Pug?

Jackad7
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,454
    OldfanbobabricksJackad7chuckpricecakeThe_Mad_VulcanCHAINSAWRsa33
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    Leave it to @Pitfall69 to take it just a little too far...
    edited April 2016
    Round 2:

Edit: removed the question as I was able to answer it myself.

Do you guys like this? Maybe as a friendly challenge to see who can identify the most sets. I go through a lot of lots and could post them more frequently.
    catwrangler
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,764
    Umbaran HMC, Garmatron, Kai fighter
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 591
    Garmatron does not have transparent bright orange round 2 x 2 bricks, that is actually 70144: Laval's Fire Lion.
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 591
    There are also parts of 7775: Aquabase Invasion in there.
    I see a whole lotta not worth much. What sets do look like they are there don't look like they can be completed
    Jackad7
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,634
    on bottom right, droid gunship or something like that
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 315
    looks like jek-14 fighter on the left side
    Guys what do you think this would be worth?
    There's a lot of good stuff. The guy seemed pretty decent and said they should be mostly if they're not complete. The at-at and ucs shuttle have some heavy sun damage. Let me know. Thanks!
    catwrangler
    edited April 2016
    I would try to zoom in on that Leia, may be a smooth hair... That lot is a nice one, how much is it?

The AT-AT definitely needs some hydro peroxide treatment.
    I would try to zoom in on that Leia, may be a smooth hair... That lot is a nice one, how much is it?

The AT-AT definitely needs some hydro peroxide treatment.
    Guy is asking 900. There's also a black arf trooper
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,764
    Jedi shuttle, AT-OT Walker, UCS Obi Wan Starfighter, Tantive IV.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,003
    Some of the tantive looks really yellowed
    found these. The seller says he has 60 pounds of it with maybe 15% of it being megabloks and knock offs. What really caught my eye were what appears to be parts for #7676 and #8097 
    edited April 2016
    here's a challenge. I spotted significant parts/constructs for three sets. I believe there is a fourth but am not confident in it. Can you guess which ones I'm thinking of?