Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

10215 - Jedi Starfighter - Retired.....

gold682gold682 UKMember Posts: 226
edited January 2012 in Collecting
Looks like the end of this UCS model.......in th UK anyway......can't find it on the Lego shop.

Comments

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,769
    So long,..... the most overpriced rrp of any LEGO set ever produced - imho.
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    In store in Stratford if anyone wants one, on the sale.
    Think the boxes I saw had taken a bit of a beating though.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    ^^ no way, Architecture series anyone?
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Just wait until we get the Star Wars Architecture sets...
  • gold682gold682 UKMember Posts: 226
    ^Tee-Hee! Now that combination would require a mortgage!
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,901
    Just wait until we get the Star Wars Architecture sets...
    That is a great thought.
  • Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    Love this set and got it in the sale just before it was taken from the Lego shop site, agree that the RRP of this was high
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    ^^ Yes!!!
    ^^ no way, Architecture series anyone?
    No....you get a book with those! :-)
  • choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    I picked it up from [email protected] US last week, the sale price was good enough for me to pull the trigger, still available in the US
  • AnseltheCatAnseltheCat Member Posts: 141
    I have just bought one from Westfield, Stratford this morning. They still have three in the sale area and more in the stock room.

I was actually trying to resist but hey, the fact that it is a UCS set for £57 meant I simply could not restrain myself in the end. I'm sure I am not going to be as in awe at the end of the build as I found myself after the Imperial Shuttle or Executor, but I am looking forward to building it.

The young lady serving me today made me giggle, she visibly did a double take when checking my VIP point balance and then proceeded to tell me she had never seen one so big before!
  • zjygkmattzjygkmatt Member Posts: 75
    Check amazon or ebay? It seems people are buying these and selling them for a bit more since they are on sale. I have one, but am holding out on building until I can hopefully get another this weekend since I know an unopened one will be worth holding onto.
    @anselthecat - were the boxes in good condition, as I may pop down there tomorrow just for completeness of my UCS collection.
    @gold682 - None of them were perfect, one had an actual hole in the front, the other two had a little damage to the front bottom right corner. Obviously I do not know how many more they have in the stock room or the condition. One of the staff looked for me and said they all had some damage.
    @anselthecat - Thanks. Think i'll pop down tomorrow lunchtime anyway. Not critical the box condition, just don't want it mashed up as if it came from Tesco Direct or Yodel ;-)
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    ^^^^ is that what all the ladies say Ansel?! ;-)

Ps not seen you around for ages. Hope all is well
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    still there in strattford, boxes looked ok to me, but Im not a box nut :)
    With the exception of one box, all of them at MK on Saturday were in excellent condition. They had a few out on the shop floor.
  • DougoutDougout Member Posts: 888
    Yea this set is still available at US [email protected] Is it not available in the UK? Either way, this set has been on sale for weeks and I think their should be a surplus of them on the aftermarket so I don't think it's price will appreciate much. Could be wrong though
    Savage, if only! ;)

I'm great thanks, working hard and saving, mostly. I say mostly as there has been some very good offers around recently. Plus I just had to get the new Tie Fighter the first day I could - even though it was a little on the expensive side.

I do read the forum most days, I've just been a bit quiet with regard to posting.
    Well, managed to get down there and got one. Box in better condition then I expected. No creases, tears or dented corners, just a bit of shelf wear. Used £15 of VIP points so didn't seem too bad when buying! They now have 6 left out on the floor, all with varying degrees of abuse (dented corner/creases to torn flap).