Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Video Game] Lego SW: TFA DELUXE EDITION Exclusive Finn MF

77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
edited March 2016 in Everything else LEGO
The two droids are for the game and are not physical Lego figures.

The Deluxe Edition is the only one that currently shows an exclusive Finn MF.

Release Date: 6/28/16

Game Stop has an exclusive: Jabba Character Pack.

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    Can you imagine all those chrome gold minifigures?
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,213
    ^  @BACbrix just passed out.

No fun for WiiU owners?
    BACbrixkiki180703
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,380
    Pitfall69 said:
    Can you imagine all those chrome gold minifigures?
    Be still my heart...
    SumoLegoGoldchainschuckpBACbrixkiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,213
    ^ Just when you thought you were out... they pull you back in...
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    Chrome Lego is my life source; must buy new and sealed and store away in a dark room locked up to fully enjoy the chrome IMO. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,765
    Although exclusive, can't he be made from existing parts? I've not got any Ep 7 sets yet, but have a few of that hair already. Is it just his head on an existing torso?
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    ^I have a chrome Boba (with a chrome white range finder) - but for you to really appreciate it, I will seal it within a padded envelope, put that in a box (both done in a darkened room of course) then send it to you to place (unopened for full enjoyment) into your darkened room.

It's mint, I promise.
    BACbrixgmonkey76kiki180703
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    Lol sounds perfect can't wait to display it in my safe under the bed.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    CCC said:
    Although exclusive, can't he be made from existing parts? I've not got any Ep 7 sets yet, but have a few of that hair already. Is it just his head on an existing torso?
    I compared his head and the facial features look similar to his previous MFs, including his hair piece.

That said, Takodana is the cheapest set from which he can be acquired.

Can't see enough of the Trooper's body to see new, distinct printings.
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 792
    ^ You just know Lego will tweak the torso, just to make him one of a kind.
    gmonkey7677ncaachampsSumoLegokiki180703
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,690
    It's the Finn polybay with sand on the armor. It's the only First Order Stormtrooper with dirty armor that I know of, so it is a unique figure.
    77ncaachampskiki180703
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 792
    Boo-ya.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,942
    So special edition is only available on console and deluxe only on current gen consoles? And there's no GameStop pre-order for PC? My first world problems just keep getting worse...
    Having checked Steam, there is a deluxe edition which includes the season pass, but no exclusive C3P0 or Jabba the Hutt content and certainly no Finn minifig.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    edited March 2016
    Good Grief! Is Game Stop really going to be handing out 8+ minifigs for ONE pre-ordered game? Based on the fact that the recent Silver Centurion is going for about as much as the game, this Free-bee could be the next bat-pod or SDCC give-away. The current Jabba maxi-fig is running about $25.00 alone, Oola - $12.00, Bikini Leia - $8.00. Those three alone will about cover the cost of the game.
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    ecmo47 said:
    Good Grief! Is Game Stop really going to be handing out 8+ minifigs for ONE pre-ordered game? Based on the fact that the recent Silver Centurion is going for about as much as the game, this Free-bee could be the next bat-pod or SDCC give-away. The current Jabba maxi-fig is running about $25.00 alone, Oola - $12.00, Bikini Leia - $8.00. Those three alone will about cover the cost of the game.
    These are all in game content - only Finn is a real life minifigure (sadly)
    77ncaachampskiki180703
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Oops...I should have eaten my Cheerios first this morning. I miss interpreted what a "character pack" is. I guess I don't play enough video games. 
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,269
    Amazon uk have 3 editions for pre order, the standard game, game with minifig, and special case version but with no mention of the minifig on the packaging.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    bandit778 said:
    Amazon uk have 3 editions for pre order, the standard game, game with minifig, and special case version but with no mention of the minifig on the packaging.
    Amazon (US) is only showing standard and Deluxe with minifig.

The Amazon character pack promo is actually pretty cool:

Brilliant. That's not listed in the UK, either. I really hope this is a case of UK retailers not having their acts together yet, not a case of no pre-order bonuses in the UK. This is the first game in a long time I've considered pre-ordering.
  • tecjamtecjam Germany / SwitzerlandMember Posts: 255
    bandit778 said:
    German Amazon is listing the special edition with minfig and the premium edition with minifig + the 3 polybags: X-Wing, Star Destroyer and Command Shuttle:

t.png 298.7K
    bandit778Coolguy500077ncaachampskiki180703
  • PicopiratePicopirate Member Posts: 318
    Are the preorder bonuses just timed exclusives that anyone with the season pass will eventually get? If so, since the deluxe version includes the season pass and the minifigs, there really is no incentive to preorder from particular stores.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,269
    @tecjam
    I think I would rather have your version as the downloadable content will probably be a cheaper buying alternative than the after-market price of the polybags.
    bandit778 said:
    @tecjam
    I think I would rather have your version as the downloadable content will probably be a cheaper buying alternative than the after-market price of the polybags.
    @bandit778: You also get the droid pack.

Btw, I regularly order from amazon.co.uk and have it shipped over. I presume you should be able to do the same from amazon.de.

http://www.amazon.de/LEGO-Star-Wars-Erwachen-PlayStation/dp/B01B4GE2KM/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1459511982&sr=8-12

a.png 35.7K
    bandit778
    Well, the Amazon UK page has been updated since I checked this morning, so maybe they'll add some kind of pre-order bonus soon. Likewise, the Steam page doesn't seem to be finished yet, so it's possible some sort of pre-order bonus will appear there - though if it does it'll be DLC. In the long term, I'm hoping that these other pre-order DLC packs will eventually be released under the Season Pass umbrella (as @picopirate said).

This is a bit of a mess to figure out what is available on which platform - but it's not the first time. Lego LotR had all manner of DLC never available to PC players...
    Yeah, i do find it a shame that the majority of these games and dlc's seem to be console exclusives.
    I spend way too much money on Lego to be able to afford a console just for lego games, when I pretty much use my desktop for everything (work, entertainment and gaming). Plus I much prefer the keyboard & mouse gaming to vibrating joypads. urgh
    plasmodiumMrJ_NYGothamConstructionCokiki180703
    Thanks for sharing @tecjam!
    i may just preorder from Germany!
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,690
    This may be a stupid question but if someone was to order the German version would it play in a North America PS4? Would the voices be German? I know dvd/blu-ray? are region coded, but what about games?
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,128
    Sucks that I only have a WiiU and will likely not get any promos with the game.
  • PicopiratePicopirate Member Posts: 318
    Okay I bit.  These games are usually half price after just 6 months but... Prime members get a 20% discount (at least in the US), you get the lowest price offered up until launch, and you can cancel at any time prior. This has let me get a couple dimensions preorders for more than 60% off.  That probably won't happen here but there is a good chance of some additional savings.

If you get the deluxe version you get the season pass so the preorder content offered by other stores should just be timed exclusives, as are the extras offered in the ps4 version.  However a 2 month old polygon.com article claimed that ps4 would get all season pass content right away.  If true, it should make no difference where you get the ps4 version.