Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Racetrack reconstruction from '89

RogdushRogdush PolandMember Posts: 18
Hello everyone,

I would like to present my latest reconstruction of great racetrack available in Lego catalogs and flyers from 1989 year.

You can find more here:
http://clabrisic.com/index.php?exec=lego_scenes&scenes_mode=detail&scenes_id=11
DaraghCupIsHalfEmptyoldtodd33BumblepantsmadforLEGOAllBrickcatwranglerPeteMbrickupdateTheLoneTensorThanos75RailsLego_Starkiki180703chuckpsnowhitie

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,378
    That's really nice , I like it. The Legoland years are my favorite for sure. I'ts a good thing though that the flyer didn't have any cypress trees in it, that would have cost you a fortune. 
    madforLEGOkiki180703
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,732
    Fantastic! :) When I think about Lego town layouts, this is the kind of thing I'm picturing. :)
  • RogdushRogdush PolandMember Posts: 18
    I am glad you like it :)
    @oldtodd33, yeah I would probably have to sell appartment to buy a forest of cypress trees ;) The prices are pure madness. I have one because I bought it with 6374. I would replace it with normal trees anyways. Check out Retor Town - this is the scenery I have reconstructed some time ago from 80s catalog as well. There was a forest of Cypress trees in background and I simply put some normal trees instead. I think it is good too.
    Cheers!
    Lego_Starkiki180703
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Awesome!