Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[BE] Polys in the wild

AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 778
The Lego store near Antwerp has both #30259 Azari's Magic Fire and #30203 Mini Golf available for €4.99 each.

Comments

• AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 778
    The Antwerp store now has #30259 Azari's Magic Fire, #30203 Mini Golf and #30285 Tiger available for €3.99 each, and #30305 Spider-Man Super Jumper for €4.99.
    snowhitie
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,804
    Cheers!
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 285
    You can get also now Red armed C-3PO when you purchase for more then € 30 in the Star Wars theme. Offer lasts until end of december. Please note you really say it at checkout. There's only a small sticker at the Star Wars section which mentions it. And I had to say it otherwise they would have forgotten it to put it in my sac. 
    snowhitie
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 285
    You get it also at [email protected] but it's not mentionned as action/active promotion on the website.
    mattynicklin
    Covi said:
    You can get also now Red armed C-3PO when you purchase for more then € 30 in the Star Wars theme. Offer lasts until end of december. Please note you really say it at checkout. There's only a small sticker at the Star Wars section which mentions it. And I had to say it otherwise they would have forgotten it to put it in my sac. 

Indeed I noticed that - there was a large cardboard cut-out near the exit showing the current giveaways, C-3PO included, but it's easily missed and should really be turned around so people can see it on the way in rather than the way out! Had I seen it before getting to the checkout I would have spent extra to get it! Forgot to mention it here :)

I also forgot that the store is selling #30205 Pop Star Red Carpet for €3.99.
    The Lego shop in Tevuren is selling the following polys at €3.99 each. I know it as the Lego shop but it has "Kent" as the shop name I believe.

#30348-1 Mini Dumper
    #30371-1 Knight's Cycle
    #30396-1 Cupcake Stall
    #30421-1 Skybound Plane
    #30314-1 Go-Kart Racer
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,319
    Topic Resurrection! Is there still a Lego shop in Tervuren? :)
    Yeah, it's an independent newsagent that has a large range of Lego.
    My Google-Fu seems to have escaped me this weekend, any pointers?
    It's on Brusselsesteenweg, approx. here:

https://www.google.be/maps/@50.8246451,4.5112087,18.22z?hl=en

Street parking outside, though it isn't free to park unless you're a local resident (car reg needed).

Place is called Kent or something like that. Hard to miss with all the Lego seen through the window :)
    sid3windr
    edited November 2017
    Got it, called "Alis BVBA" or, marked on the building, "Paparazzi" apparently, Tervuursesteenweg 10.

"Kent" is a brand of cigarettes they most likely sell ;)

Google Streetview link
    Aleydita
    Never heard of that brand :) Nice, welcoming shop, used to visit quite a lot but we moved further away last year and have only been a couple of times since.
    Oh, can't edit anymore but obviously it the address is Brusselsesteenweg 10, not Tervuursesteenweg. Muscle memory, used to live on the Tervuursesteenweg :)