Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Disney CMF

Comments

• JdawgJdawg St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada Member Posts: 83

Got this email from Mastermind here in Canada.   They are not available yet from what I see, but this is the first image I have seen.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,056
    I think that Mickey is actually a Duplo figure
    andheJELJ1SBuriedinBricksAdzbadboy
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited January 2016
    ^^either superman has a spanner, mickey has a spanner or there is a new spanner hair piece... (that's what I learned from this picture)
    hewmanSprinkleOtterAmanda1983Jackad7
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    cheshirecatRainstorm26kiki180703JELJ1S
    ^damn, I wanted a spanner hairpiece.
    Toc13SprinkleOtter
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,497
    Rumour has it one of the summer Disney Princess sets is called Belle's Castle. So most likely no Belle CMF. But I'll still take a Beast minifig! 
    Bumblepantskiki180703khmellymel
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 761
    So I'm guessing they introduced the new Queen's body in Series 15 because LEGO's most likely gonna use that for a Queen of Hearts.
    LostInTranslationThe_Mad_Vulcankiki180703tallblocktooAdzbadboy
  • thedoctor46thedoctor46 UKMember Posts: 203
    Rumour has it one of the summer Disney Princess sets is called Belle's Castle. So most likely no Belle CMF. But I'll still take a Beast minifig! 
    Summer Disney Princess sets, your link takes me to baby stuff???
    @thedoctor46 - hover your cursor over the link - it says Shopping link added by skim words - its an advertising thing that pays for the forum.
    ^link added by skimwords...
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,266
    edited January 2016
    Jdawg said:

Got this email from Mastermind here in Canada.   They are not available yet from what I see, but this is the first image I have seen.
    You made my heart stop, don't do that lol
    Thats a DUPLO figure.
  • JdawgJdawg St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada Member Posts: 83
    My bad.   I was just as excited, and posted before I really took a close look.   

Duplo it is.   Sorry everyone.  

At the very least, I got the thread going.
    Amanda1983
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 761
     I do hope to see Beast in minifig form. I'm gonna guess he's gonna be similar in build to Nexo Knight's Axl.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,655
    Shib said:
    I've been following the tread over there and it has to be said, the syndrome and ursula hair pieces look great, the Mr Incredible one is generic looking enough to be useful but doesn't automatically put the character to mind (except after seeing the syndrome one)
    Here's the link to the eurobricks discussion should anyone want to see the pictures. As Shib says I'm not particularly getting Mr.Incredible from the first hairpiece (if anything it looks more like Aladdin without the fez), but pleased to see that they'll be standard figs, not moulded heads (on some of them at least...) though perhaps they could be mini-dolls...
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,509
    edited January 2016
    As these appear to be more of a Simpsons-style figures, they remind me more of little action figures than Lego minifigures.  

With that said, I don't think I would want purely minifigure-style Disney characters.  If the Toy Story sets are any indication, these figures will really not be minifigures at all...

Perhaps this is really the first line of CMDs.  Collectible MiniDolls.
    Amanda1983
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    Just a random thought, if they do make an Alladin minifigure with a hairpiece wearing a Fez, it would be great if it could be recolored and used for a different 11th Doctor minifigure. 
    iplantekiki180703Adzbadboyhkcrazy88Amanda1983
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,655
    Looks like I forgot to include the link.
  • The_Mad_VulcanThe_Mad_Vulcan SeattleMember Posts: 162
    Twice.
    Toc13SumoLegoLegoTTSprinkleOtterJern92DedgeckoAmanda1983kiki180703
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,324
    Unfortunately that thread seems to combine a few probably correct leaks / titbits with a huge amount of speculation taken as fact.
    Amanda1983kiki180703
    CCC said:
    Unfortunately that thread seems to combine a few probably correct leaks / titbits with a huge amount of speculation taken as fact.
    which can be said of just about any of the rumour threads on EB ;-)
    SumoLegoAmanda1983kiki180703
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 530
    YES!!!! Ursula and Peter Pan!! love it!
    Amanda1983kiki180703
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,613
    I'm pretty sure at this rate I will be picking up an entire series of Disney CMF's, can't wait for official pictures! Fingers crossed the prices stay at £2.50 each.

I'm surprised some of them aren't the same approach as the Simpsons, with one mould for each head given the odd shaped heads for some of the characters.
    Amanda1983kiki180703
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 530
    no more news about the Disney CMF?? 
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 494
    @wardm No not at this point anyways.  TLG just had a blue box as a place holder at the New York Toy Fair.  
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,180
    If Sorcerer Mickey from Fantasia is not in Wave 1, someone needs to have a word with Blondie. 
    edited February 2016
    ^come on, bro....just because it's a Disney set doesn't mean it has to have 5 Mickey Mice in it, Goober!
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    ^ I'm confused, are you talking to yourself there?
    matticus_bricksalexwilAyliffekiki180703
    ^ I'm confused, are you talking to yourself there?
    Yes, sir!
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,509
    Hmmm... Maybe we can have a conversation about crazy.

Crazy.
    MattsWhatPitfall69kiki180703
    SumoLego said:
    Hmmm... Maybe we can have a conversation about crazy.

Crazy.
    No, no, it's fine. Nobodies crazy, nothing to see here, move along.
    SumoLegoPitfall69kiki180703
    ^Your rite!
    BumblepantsSumoLegoThe_Mad_VulcanJern92Pitfall69kiki180703Amanda1983
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Why did I click on this thread?
    pharmjodBumblepantsPitfall69kiki180703Amanda1983
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    ^Maybe because you are crazy
    hmnicollLostInTranslationpharmjodSumoLegoJenniAdzbadboyPitfall69kiki180703Amanda1983
    It's not like I asked, "Do you want to build a snowman?"
    edited February 2016
    SumoLego said:
    Your spelling of 'Nobodies' is going to start another Brickset Forum Grammar Discussion.

Allow me to distract everyone:

'Market Street is the bestest non-modular building that Lego has ever produced since the Carousel.'

Hopefully it won't, but to avert it,  I'll admit wrongness up front. After all, the crazy belongs to the person so it should have been nobodies' ;) 
    SumoLegoPitfall69kiki180703Amanda1983
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 546
    I asked, "Do you want to build a snowman?"
    I do! It's why I bought #40093, #30197, and #30397!
    SumoLegomr.piggleskiki180703Amanda1983
  • Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 778
    meow?
    Jern92 said:
    meow?
    Everybody wants to be a cat....
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,541
    ^ Oh yes, this is the one thread that has me thinking 'Pictures?!?!' with every flurry of posts. *shakes head* :o]
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,234
    sometimes feels like you are off-topic if you don't spam oO
    Toc13kiki180703
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,379
    Isn't there a minimum age requirement here?
    Guys, let's keep it on the Disney CMF topic please, too many irrelevant posts on here. Maybe lock the thread until we get some actual news? 
    TXLegoguykiki180703
    That's a very good idea. 
    How can we get some actual news if the thread is locked.  Kind of like which came first chicken and the egg. Or in this case the news or the unlocking.

I think we need McCutchen back.
    How can we get some actual news if the thread is locked.  Kind of like which came first chicken and the egg. Or in this case the news or the unlocking.

Eurobricks exists. Someone'll post stuff there, and when it's out, unlock this and post! 
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    edited February 2016

@McCutchen was sacrificed for the Helicarrier pics so I'm afraid that's a one way ticket to the big Legoland upstairs.