Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted (UK) Used but complete 10212 (Imperial Shuttle), 10195 (Drop Ship with AT-OT) & 7191 (Xwing)

sir_Bricksalotsir_Bricksalot UKMember Posts: 110
Hi,

New year =new Lego budget so going to see if anyone can help me decimate it before Jan is over :)

Seriously though, on the off chance that anyone has an open but complete UCS imperial shuttle (10212), Drop Ship (with AT-OT - 10195) or original UCS X-wing (7191) that they're considering parting with then please drop me a PM with what you're looking for (just to confirm any of the above I'm after).

Box condition (or even existance) doesn't really matter to me on this one but instructions are a kind of must.  Only after used as i shouldn't think I'll be able to fork out for new copies and still get the sets on my to buy list this year.

Long shot I know but thought I'd ask here before trying to see what comes up on eBay.

Cheers.  And happy new year all.

Comments

• sir_Bricksalotsir_Bricksalot UKMember Posts: 110
    Thought I'd try one token bump of this post.  Thinking about going down the bricklink path (I know its a slippery slope) for the IS (10212).  
    If anyone has any instructions or boxes for this one that they're looking to sell would be interested in those too.

Throw in a token Hogwarts 4842 to this list as well :)

• sir_Bricksalotsir_Bricksalot UKMember Posts: 110
    And if not any of the above a helms deep (9474).  Pretty sure that's everything exhausted now.