Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Has anyone found CMF Series 6 yet?

Comments

• OnionButterOnionButter Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2012
    I stopped by the LEGO store in Natick, MA today. They had them, but said they can't sell them until tomorrow (Sunday, January 8).

- Chris
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,207
    I don't believe any of you. ;o)
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    ^ ;p
  • vedder1029vedder1029 Member Posts: 78
    Grabbed 7 today at the arundel mills Lego store.... No doubles! They probably had 4 cases worth out on the floor... Thanks for the heads up vanhan!
    Ok, so just got back from the Lego store, this is what I got.
    2x Mechanic
    Minataur
    2x surgeon
    2x sleepyhead boy
    butcher
    barbarian
    statue of liberty
    2x genie
    2x leprechaun
    2x robot
    bandit
    2x skatergirl
    flamenco

I can trade the barbarian, the flamenco, or surgeon for robot, butcher, mechanic. I am in the Phoenix AZ area. I can do mail trades too with delivery confirmation included on both parts. Just PM. I have done lots of trades with Brickset people before.
    Sorry it is a Highland Battler not Barbarian.
    Correction #2 : I have Flamenco dancer, Highland Battler and Female skater for butcher, 2 robots.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I scanned one of my series 6 packages at a Target store, they were in the system and had an Isle location but were listed as not in the back room and they weren't in the isle listed. Asked an employee and she just scanned it and said they don't have them in stock...
  • chadm76chadm76 Member Posts: 6
    Available at lego.com (US)...
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    On Eurobricks somebody found them at a Target in Tyler, Texas FYI
    Has anyone noticed the quality difference on these figs? They seem better, I compared the yellow color on the Celtic warrior to series 5 British guard and its MUCH better.
  • clowndiscuslegoclowndiscuslego Member Posts: 97
    edited January 2012
    any on spot series 6 yet in usa besides lego brand stores?
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,594
    edited January 2012
    There seems to already be a thread about series 6 CMFs in the US:
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2792/us-has-anyone-found-cmf-series-6-yet
  • doodlebirddoodlebird Austin. Texas. Member Posts: 88
    i'm guessing these will go out in the valentine's section at target. just a guess, as previous series have been in the seasonal section before. AND that means that we COULD get them at a discount on feb. 15th. not that any of us will wait that long. :)
  • trypticontrypticon Member Posts: 61
    They'll be around for months. I'm happy to wait for sales.

Although, I noticed with series 5 that Lego seemed to have cut production reasonably from series 3, through series 4.
    I'm still open for trades. I have a Flamenco dancer and female skateboarder as well as series 2 Mexican, & witch, and series 3 elf (x2) and fisherman(x3).
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    @yys4u, @kylejohnson11, or anyone else - do you know the Target DPCI code for the CMF figs? When you use the scanner at Target it should tell you the code.
    I didn't pay attention... Next time stop by to scan it I'll get it for you.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Spotted them today at one of my Lego Stores. They said they came out yesterday. The "Bandit" is very cool.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    I want the Bandit!!!
    There is another thread on this subject. Can the moderators please close this one?
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2012
    Admin hat on...

@everyone - please remember to look for already available discussions before starting new ones. I can understand if the relevant thread was older and off the beaten path but the US CMF Series 6 thread is still on the front page. All you're doing is making more work for us as we're going to either merge your discussion or close it outright. Lastly, please remember that this not a marketplace discussion. If you want to buy / trade / sell minfigures, please remember to take that to a marketplace thread. Thanks.
    I didn't want this discussion closed. I asked for the other one to be closed, that someone else had started. I did also post my trades on the Marketplace discussion.
    This discussion is not closed. The two discussions were merged, thus carrying over your request to close. :o)
    ok thanx
  • clowndiscuslegoclowndiscuslego Member Posts: 97
    any toys r us's out there have them?
  • therittertheritter Member Posts: 10
    I just found them at a target in New Albany, Indiana. They are on an end cap by the clearance toys. $2.99 each...
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 258
    I just found them at a target in New Albany, Indiana. They are on an end cap by the clearance toys. $2.99 each...
    Do you have the DPCI code from your receipt?

The target DPCI code is 204000211.
    I used this bump code guide - http://blog.betterthantomorrow.com/2011/12/23/minifigures-series-6-dot-codes-and-feel-instructions/

We will see how good the guide is when I get home.
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    I saw the new series at a Target today in South Bend, Indiana.
    Still not in stock down here in Indianapolis - at least according to the Target inventory search and that DPCI code (thanks for posting that btw).
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    I tried that code for my zipcode. The finder says out-of-stock, even though I saw them a few hours ago. Maybe it will update tomorrow.
    ^ Ok, yep, good to know. I'll be checking a Target tomorrow - one that has a Whitecap Bay (hopefully at 50% off as some have been reporting in their Targets).
    Be careful using the guide for bump codes. Many of the bumps are much more difficult to see than before. There appears to be more than one set of codes for at least some of the mini figs too. I got duplicates that had different codes on them.
  • wiredforsoundwiredforsound Member Posts: 31
    My local TLG store here in the Portland, OR area had them in stock on Monday, but Fred Meyer stores just started stocking them today. I bought an entire case an hour ago: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiredforsound23/6685129599/in/photostream
    My local TLG store here in the Portland, OR area had them in stock on Monday, but Fred Meyer stores just started stocking them today. I bought an entire case an hour ago:
    I found them at a Fred Meyer in Oregon today, as well. Rather than the one or two boxes I usually see out at this place, they had a full 15 on display! Five had already been opened. Ten were sitting behind the forward facing five, still sealed up. Identifying them by feel is still as easy as ever, and I came away with a genie for myself, and a yawning boy with a teddy bear for... the often yawning boy here who loves teddy bears.

• darktremeredarktremere Member Posts: 42
    Haven't seen series 6 in Michigan yet, I did find 10 packs of series 4 buried under a bunch of series 5 packs.
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    @wiredforsound @trypticon I hit up the Tigard store last night. Somebody had already pulled all of the Romans out of the boxes.

Which specific stores did you guys go to, I know there are a lot in the Beaverton area :)
    None here in Phoenix AZ Target.
    Or local TRU's
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,150
    To anyone that found them at a TRU, does the $10 off of 50 count for these?
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    The place I buy them from had their entire stock sold out in minutes. Every individual figure and every unopened case gone before I even had a chance. :-(
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,150
    ^--- I don't understand why people still do this because they will be readily available for many months, unless a ton of people all hit the store at once (which I guess is possible)
    I'm just going to get a box off of eBay if I cannot find them at TRU.

kylejohnson11 I found these boxes of them at the Hillsboro Fred Meyer located beside Tualatin Valley Hwy. I went there again today, and within perhaps twenty minutes, I'd pulled thirty figures to finish off a complete series 6 for myself and the boy, when added to the two I'd figures I'd purchased for us yesterday.

While standing there, a couple came by and purchased a full sealed box of them, and a mother and her whiny kid came by and the kid started begging for a bunch of expensive megablox, which the mom refused until he nagged her enough. She told him outright that he'd need to return all the Lego figures they'd purchased yesterday. It's pretty obvious that somebody has gone through several of the open cases already. It took me almost a full case before I found a minotaur, with a second one right after that. I did identify a number of Roman figures though, and that was just in the one box I was going through. I pulled two of them today, but there was at least one or two others in that box, alone, with another four open boxes that hadn't had as many pulled figures pulled from them as the one i was going through.

But then, the box I was going through isn't there anymore, either. Since I almost emptied the thing with the thirty I bought today, and the two I bought yesterday, I just put the rest of them in the other boxes, and took the empty box home.
  • Jillerbean16Jillerbean16 Member Posts: 27
    We were able to find series 6 at two different Targets this weekend. (we are in Iowa). There were also empty spots in the Valentine's section for poly bags including the Friends Valentines Mailbox (066-02-0064)
  • choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    I'm not sure if the walmarts here know they are coming or not, coz they still have box upon box of series 5 and they are not discounted at all
  • littletokilittletoki Member Posts: 519
    @trypticon. That's so funny - I ended up with 5 minotaurs randomly. I just grabbed 21 bags without really feeling them and left. Didn't too badly and I'm only missing 5 now.

What was surprising was just how many bags there were at all the Fred Meyers I hit last night. Cases and cases. Also, I was able to get the buy 2 and get 1 free deal on them + 10% off. So 21 bags cost me a little over $31. Not bad for a new release!

The last Fred Meyer (near Murray) had "and minifigures" printed on their exclusion sign so I'm assuming that they didn't intend for the CMFs to count towards that deal.

And what on earth am I going to do with all these minotaurs?! :O
    Just build a few mazes and call it done.
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Nimon invasion force!
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    The LEGO Store I went to this evening said they went through 20 cases in just a couple of days. 23 photos from my trip:

http://brickupdate.com/new-2012-sets-arrive-at-the-lego-store/