Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Series 15 CMF List Leaked

Comments

• mr.pigglesmr.piggles Snow FortMember Posts: 326
    I don't know how many copies of these I can justify buying, but I'm gonna need at least a handful of sharks and skunks. Maybe two handfuls.
    Kevin_HyattJohnnyfinlandiaAmanda1983
  • FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 314
    I've looked at the list of names and can match all of them to the pictures except for 'steering wheel warrior' which seems to be the gold dude with the wings. Can anyone explain this to me?
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Have these showed up anywhere yet? Last year we got the 13's right before Christmas 
    still tons of monsters here 
  • The_Mad_VulcanThe_Mad_Vulcan SeattleMember Posts: 162
    I don't know how many copies of these I can justify buying, but I'm gonna need at least a handful of sharks and skunks. Maybe two handfuls.
    I clicked on this tab, forgetting what the topic was and your post is hilarious out of context.
    kiki180703Amanda1983
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,709
    I've looked at the list of names and can match all of them to the pictures except for 'steering wheel warrior' which seems to be the gold dude with the wings. Can anyone explain this to me?
    Here volant means flying, not steering wheel. Google translate is not reliable.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    I think I'll get a shark, a plumber, a satyr, and skunk girl, a robot, a clumsy dude, a thief and about 10 of those space guys (they better not be the rare ones... they probably are :/)
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    satyr    :O

awesome.

this will go good with my axe wielding bricklinked minotaur
  • FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 314
    CCC said:
    Here volant means flying, not steering wheel. Google translate is not reliable.
    That makes much more sense. Thanks
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    Love them!  A few duds, but I'll end up with all 16. Admittedly, maybe not as quickly as the past couple of series. May slow-roll these. 

Also, this means the next CMF Series we "see" are the Disney CMFs. Can't wait to order a case of those. 
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    Pigs! Loads of pigs!
    Toc13alexwilJennikiki180703SumoLego
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,992
    I'm seeing a lot of large (and in some cases, new) moulds. Are we likely to see another price increase (ie up to £3)?

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,319
    I don't think this series will have a price rise, most of the price increases have been more on the US price, if LEGO want to raise the prices they would most likely do it with the Disney theme so they can justify it as licensing costs.
    Same here. US price rises have brought them up to a similar price as elsewhere. I doubt they'd increase again just yet. They are nice, but I don't think S14 nice and I don't think they'll sell quite as well as S14 did before Halloween.
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    Nice that the baby will attach to a stud neck piece.
    edited December 2015
    Review now up on eurobricks, distribution is:

Farmers
    4 Astronauts
    4 Grim Knights
    5 Clumsy Guys
    3 Tribal Women
    4 Winged Battle Warriors
    4 Satyrs
    3 Animal Rangers
    4 Janitors
    3 Ballerinas
    3 Winged Mech Warriors
    5 Kendo Masters
    5 Shark Suit Guys
    4 Wrestling Champions
    3 Jewel Thieves
    3 Queens

The women are all the less frequent ones (again!).

The Queen gets proper attachments to the body, unlike the old roof slope skirt.

DedgeckomadforLEGOklatu003catwranglerAmanda1983
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    hmm... 5 left sharks, maybe he won't be the favourite. I'm thinking the animal control might be the hot dog guy of this lot then.
    Yep, they have taken on board the criticism about making animal suits rare and made him most common. Great for shark army builders, but they have little to no use for city / historic / space, etc. Let's hope there is someone that wants to take a load of people's hands. I'll get one, for outside a fish and chip shop. Apart from that, I cannot think of much use for the parts either.
    KralaskancatwranglerAmanda1983
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,319
    Surprised and glad that the satyrs aren't super rare, want a few of them. Disappointed on the animal control though...need more skunks!!
    bendybadgerkiki180703hkcrazy88catwranglerAmanda1983
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    If the review is up already maybe we'll see these xmas week or between xmas and new year.
    When is the official release date supposed to be? 
    I believe 1st Jan. But many shops don't stick to release dates.
    Lego_Star
    YES!!!!  @MinifiguresPlus shut up and take my money!!  ;p
    kiki180703canon03khmellymelPitfall69
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 275
    the jewel theif would help make an awesome selina kyle
    libelulex
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,710
    Shib said:
    Surprised and glad that the satyrs aren't super rare, want a few of them. Disappointed on the animal control though...need more skunks!!
    No surprised by Animal Control being rare as it is a female character, and I'm guessing the new skunk is not a cheap part to manufacture. What I am a bit disappointed, but not surprised, by is the Farmer being rare. Disappointed because I want a bunch of them, but not surprised because a pig piece is about 2 dollars from LEGO, and LEGO is not in the business of losing money. This is likely the best CMF for the cost in this series IMO.
    goshe7hkcrazy88catwranglerAmanda1983
    I guess it depends on if you want the other parts. $4 is expensive for a pig if you don't want the torso and legs, although the hat is nice. For me the knight has quite a few usable parts.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,465
    the serie looks average to me. I think only 4 figs have printed backs? quite cheap if you ask me.
    I love the grim knight.
    The winged warrior is a highlight too but the helmet should be the same shade as the rest of the equipment.
    I expect the faun's legs to appear in future sets, in particular Nexo Knights which is all about lava monsters, so demons don't sound too far off.
    catwrangler
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    Has anyone seen these in the wild yet?  S14 CMFs started showing up a few days prior to the street date. Wonder if stores will put them on shelves before Friday?
  • clowndiscuslegoclowndiscuslego Member Posts: 97
    that would be awesome if they did as most shelfs are baren

• dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,377
    I've been surprised not to see them...we bought the ones that came out January last year the day after Christmas, the Lego movie ones the year before were stocking stuffers. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,535
    According  to  thebrickfan  they won't be out till February :(
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,377
    According  to  thebrickfan  they won't be out till February :(
    I saw that...and it makes sense now that we are not seeing them yet.
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    There due for release at Lego on January 1st. The will probably be in stores 2nd/3rd 
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    edited January 2016
    I've picked up a few in Liverpool Lego store this morning so they're out now not February. 
    andhemadforLEGO
    mmozzano said:
    I've picked up a few in Liverpool Lego store this morning so they're out now not February. 
    Yes!
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    Quite easy to feel, managed to pick out 2 sharks, a queen,  a tribal mother and a minotaur. Picked up 2 random bags too and got the janitor and clumsy guy too. 
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    They are on the UK's webite and not the US. 
    ....illuminate!
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    I need one of those sharks! <3
  • clowndiscuslegoclowndiscuslego Member Posts: 97
    i heard february for the series 15 for USA

mampepin
    i heard february for the series 15 for USA

That's obviously  why I thought  it  was February 
    Well, I went to my local Lego Store hoping there'd be some Series 15 figures, just in case... no dice. :)
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 782
    ^did your store run out or there were none to begin with?
    Apparently none to begin with. February for the USA it seems to be... or I'm blind. I asked an employee and unless he vastly misunderstood, there was nada.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,909
    I'm sure you can get a Shark Guy on eBay for $120.00...
    kiki180703
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 782
    Apparently none to begin with. February for the USA it seems to be... or I'm blind. I asked an employee and unless he vastly misunderstood, there was nada.

^did your store run out or there were none to begin with?
    Never had them, as I said. I got hopeful, but no. I guess later in the month, just before the February release, we'll see them trickling in. Or out...
    Amanda1983
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,710
    Not surprised they are being seen now. This should start the inevitable frenzy, and emptying of shelves for the first distribution of these as the profit takers and cherry pickers get theirs. Then the panic buying to start, and people buying a whole box where found or order one from those selling them. Then series 15 finally winds up being available everywhere, and now like series 14 is around me, still available at stores.
    goshe7Amanda1983
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,909
    Or like Series 11, Series 12, Series 13, both Simpsons CMF as well...
    mr.piggleskiki180703Bricklover18Amanda1983