Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Selling Loads of Harry Potter, Spider-Man, & Studios sets and offering a Brickset discount!

ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
Hello everyone!

I am offloading a large amount of brand new sets (unboxed, but in sealed bags).  They consist of Harry Potter, Spider-Man, and some Studios sets.

I just got done listing them on eBay (whew!) and thought I would post over here and offer a special discount.

Anything you see listed there I will sell to fellow bricksetters for 20% off the asking price.  If you want to buy several or a bunch, I'm willing to negotiate an even bigger discount.  Shipping to the CONUS is FREE!

Paypal preferred.

So please take a look and shoot me a PM!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ussssgt/m.html?item=262201701237&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Comments

• gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,532
    Pm sent.
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    My apologies, I don't think I was as clear as I could have been and caused some confusion.

The deal it my post above was intended for the Harry Potter, Spider-man, and Studios sets only.  The sealed Hobbit and LOTR sets I have far too much into and would cost far too much to ship to do a 20% discount AND free shipping.  

However, if any bricksetters are interested in those sets, I would of course work with you to get you a deal over what is listed.
    Just a little update, I added around 20 more Harry Potter listings last night and this morning.  I now have nearly every Harry Potter set from the first three years available for sale new in sealed bags.  

I'm more than happy to negotiate and deal with fellow bricksetters, and work out a price that's nice for both of us.

Thanks for looking everyone!
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    Just curious... Why are most of the sets sealed, but not in original boxes?
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,044
    @BrickCreator I think it's cheaper to ship the sets like that.
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    I kind of thought that, but yet again, some people (not necessarily me) might like them sealed. But I do agree (from personal experience) that it is MUCH cheaper to ship a set w/o a box...
    Believe it or not, they came to me this way.  A collector/hoarder who would buy entire themes, but to save storage space unboxed almost everything!
    In case you wondered what this much madness looks like, here's a shot of most of the bagged sets.
    kiki180703Zoncatwrangler