Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(UK) COMCON039: The Ghost. Mint in Box

orion35orion35 UKMember Posts: 18

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321942055042?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Brand new,never been opened with all seals intact.

Five day auction on ebay.

Thankyou for looking :-)

Comments

• DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 708
    what's the reserve set at?
    Phoneboothkiki180703
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    No idea what the reserve was but i didn't reach it. With a buy it now of £250 now i imagine it was a long way off.
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 708
    indeed @theLEGOman, I'm not surely I fully understand the logic of starting at 0.99p and then setting a reserve at say....£200...my logical brain says to start at £200, as anything below the reserve is a waste of everyone's time???
    drdavewatfordkiki180703andhetheLEGOman
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    @DeMontesjust had a look for past sales on ebay, but there is just the one not at reserve at £57 and the previous BIN at £500 which is now £250.

The prices of sdcc stuff seems to have tripled or quadrupled in the run up to Christmas, no wonder so little of it actually seems to sell.
  • orion35orion35 UKMember Posts: 18
    edited December 2015

Hi thanks for your comments.

I'm fairly new to ebaying and i think i set the price far too high it seems!

Do you think it would be better off as an auction with no reserve?

• goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    ^ It just depends on how much you want to sell.  It will sell with no reserve, pretty much guaranteed.  If you are on-the-fence where you wouldn't mind parting with it for the right price, keep the reserve.  Just realize that each time you fail to sell with a reserve you are paying the listing fees.
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 687
    You could try offering it for sale on here... a couple of pictures and make it clear what sort of price you're looking for and you might get lucky - no selling fees, either!!
    kiki180703