Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] [email protected] Brick Friday Extended?

2»

Comments

• Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 806
    ^Theres always next year. Or just order something that's currently oos.
  • novicebuilder101novicebuilder101 Member Posts: 130
    US Lego [email protected] is offering double VIP yet again on December 12 and 13th. Sales must have not hit the mark or something. I can't remember so many rapid fire double VIP promos in succession. 
    kiki180703tamamahm77ncaachamps
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,676
    They had also double VIP last year one the 14th and the 21st and we know what their profits was for 2014 :)
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Not sure this is the best place to add this bit of information, but here goes:

I had ordered a backordered set (30 days out) and the holiday ornament was added to my order.  It was sitting "Waiting for new stock" and "in process", respectively for too many days.  So I just called, and was informed that there's a new policy that the promotional sets will not be sent out separately anymore.  CS kindly are sending me an ornament for my tree (and "if one's still in stock when the set comes in stock, you'll end up with a second one on us"). 

Heads up for anyone else in a similar situation, and moving forward!

• DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247

@cmrt1014 if I understand correctly It seems, the promotional item won't be "reserved" just sent if available ?

What about if some items are available and some are not ? I hope the promotional item will be sent with the available items...

If only they were packing properly so we did not end up with crushed promotional item and/or damaged set from the promo..

• cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    @Dawn That's what I'm presuming.  I think the statement was "If the promotional item is still available, it will be sent with the qualifying set."  I did not ask about partial order shipping (but, based on recent orders, promotional items did ship with a partial order shipment.  I don't know when the new policy took affect, so my prior orders might or might not have been under the new policy.)
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    [email protected] has the Scooby Doo collection on sale for $108 right now. 20% off if my math is correct. The bundle includes 75900 Mummy Museum Mystery, 75902 The Mystery Machine and the 75904 Mystery Mansion. 
    madforLEGO