Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

UK FS/FT gingerbread house, Christmas train & more

MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
edited December 2015 in Marketplace
Hi all,
I have a few sets that I could do with moving on, open to offers or trades, only in UK really. Not really after anything in particular but happy to consider stuff. I have:
New & sealed
Gingerbread house
Christmas train
Red arm C3PO
Dolphin cruiser

Built and displayed
UCS jedi star fighter (#10215 box, instructions, stickers applied, all good condition)

Probably some more to follow but that's all for now. Thank you. 

Comments

• roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,332
    Star wars 9490 Droid escape any good?
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Still have these and now have some classic space stuff. Not my strong point so I won't be sending anything out without sending pictures of everything so people can judge condition properly. All without box and instructions sadly, and only a handful of minifigures to go round so good chance to own these sets at a decent price. Speaking of price I have no idea for a lot of these so just sling me your offers, I will use bricklink prices etc to decide if I am happy (with a best guest at condition comparisons obviously). So here is what I have:
    #918 complete
    #924 complete (ish) 
    #6927 complete minus minifigures
    #6929 complete bar a grey cone
    #6890 missing a black ski piece
    #6880 (missing 5/12 wheels)

I also have a heap of classic space pieces from other sets.. Majority of these for example...
    And a load of other printed prices that I haven't been able to pin down properly.
    edited December 2015
    polite before ebay bump.  #924 has one piece (10x1 blue) swaped for two pieces (6x1 and 4x1).. that's what the ish meant.
    RIght, I have a few other things and need a bit of a cash injection to cope with my 2016 wants - come on people, I will consider any resonable offer.  I have tried to price along with lowest on Bricklink/Ebay for the UK. No trades though sadly.

To add some prices too:
    New & sealed
    Gingerbread house & Christmas train £40 posted for the both of them
    Red arm C3PO £8 posted
    Indominus Rex Breakout £115 posted
    Rescue Reinforcements £55 posted
    B wing (75050) £45 posted

Also have all the classic space still. Would consider a decent bulk offer for it as it's not my area - PM if you want photos but sets listed above.
    Thank you!

Looks like I the #924 might be finding a home.
    I also have a 2015 star wars calendar sealed in box. Let's say £27 posted for that.