Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[DE] Toys'r'us Germany is having 20% off LEGO

kelvinlymkelvinlym GermanyMember Posts: 17
Valid from 26 Mar 2015 - 2 Apr 2015.

Sets to consider: LEGO Simpsons House for EUR159.99 or LEGO X-Wing Fighter for EUR159.99

Available offline and online.

Comments

• LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,964

Offer currently on again until 2nd December 2015!
    Finally got myself a Simpsons House :-))
    Kwik-E also available!

khmellymel
  • tecjamtecjam Germany / SwitzerlandMember Posts: 255
    It's a shame the only sets I was interested in aren't available any more, they were all gone at 7:30am on Friday morning.
    I was too knackered to stay awake until after Midnight that night.

It's good if you are interested in the Simpsons Line - I for one am really not interested in these sets with 50+ stickers.
    edited January 2018
    Does this mean that the UCS Falcon will at some point be available at TrU at a discount?
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 887
    Also for sale in TRU Switzerland (out of stock though!). It's 100 CHF cheaper than Lego shop, which is a huge saving as well. Often they do 20% off Lego or Lego star wars so it would be a great discount overall (unless they exclude it from their promotions). They've added the Ninjago City to their website which is annoying since I picked this up from lego shop before Christmas and 20% off would have been nice.....! Oh well, Santa have this to me for Xmas!