Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WANTED (US)- LEGO Architecture White House #21006

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,259
Looking to purchase a Architecture White House for my father as a birthday gift. He loves puzzles and national landmarks, so I thought this would be a fitting gift. If he also catches the LEGO bug, then even better :)

If anyone has one, please PM me. I'm pursuing a few on eBay/BL, but thought I'd also ask on here too. I would prefer sealed, so that he can enjoy the full experience! I'm located in the US.

Thanks,
Samuel

Comments

• ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 419
    I will be happy to check our local Meijer stores and sell you one at cost, I know I saw a couple of them on the shelves last weekend.  It looks like the cheapest one on eBay is $4 below retail, though, so I'm not sure I can beat that price.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,259
    @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford - That was fast! You can close.
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.