Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

75059 Sandcrawler or 10236 Ewok Village

ObiWanKenobiObiWanKenobi SpainMember Posts: 19
Hi everyone,
I have to choose between one of these two sets for Christmas and I don't know what to do.
On one hand the Ewok Village I think it's not going to be on the market for a long time (I mean at the price it is now). On the other hand I have a good offer from a small toy shop near where I live to buy the Sandcrawler. 
what should i do?
Do you recommend me to buy a different set for that money? (must be a SW set :P)

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,077
    If you want to end up with both, get the Ewok village before it goes, otherwise you'll be paying more than RRP for it.
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,686
    edited November 2015
    We discourage such discussion threads on the forum - "what shall I buy?" decisions are purely a matter of personal taste and don't make for interesting discussions.
    SumoLegoaldredd
  • ObiWanKenobiObiWanKenobi SpainMember Posts: 19
    If you want to end up with both, get the Ewok village before it goes, otherwise you'll be paying more than RRP for it.
    I think it's what I'm going to do
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.