Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anyone have any idea what these sets are from Wal Mart?

wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
edited December 2011 in Collecting

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,621
    Looks like they are from the Lego Educational Division and Wayfair must be the distributor as I don't think Lego sells them direct.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    @oldtodd33 - Is that considered dacta?
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    edited December 2011
    I believe these sets are from LEGO Education division.

Here is a link to the LEGO site: http://education.lego.com/en-gb/find-products/ (This does show some similar looking products like the Harbour Set.)

< UPDATE - These sets are listed on the LEGO Education website. Vehicles is set 9333, Rescue Services is 9134, Animals is 9334, Space/Airport is 9335, and City Buildings is 9311 >

Wayfair (FKA "CSN Stores") is a retailer whose products appear on some Walmart.com listings. They are not related to Walmart in any way, other than being able to sell "non-competing" products through Walmart.com.

They have their own website (www.wayfair.com) as well.

Brent
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,287
    edited December 2011
    Yeah..
    More and more stores are allowing third party sellers (if they can be called that)
    to sell via their sites.. call it the Amazon effect...
    Sears does the same thing now...
    They are neat sets and have a lot of pieces..
    I will leave it up to the 'experts' as to if the prices are correct per piece, BUT watch Amazon.com for better deals on theses, IMO.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    I was eying the Buildings set. Great for city layouts.
    Yeah, I like them, a nice selection of parts and figures.. I got a few for what I think is a good price, not sure if they are (again price per piece)
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Really nice sets but quite pricey. Would love to get the Buildings set though :)
    ^ I would say just watch Amazon.. and the education LEGO site to see if they ever happen to go on sale.
  • drewsbudrewsbu Member Posts: 28
    I would like the airport minus the space stuff, but too pricey for my wallet.
    Right now the sets are on Amazon and I believe they work out to be prices about .09 -.10 cents per part.

Not sure if that is great or not.