Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.
Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
Recent discussions • Categories
I've gotten a fair few of the blind-bagged Minifigures over the years, and I'm especially fond of the ones that look like ordinary Lego people that are dressed in costumes. That's led me to wonder if there had been any others in the past, from older Lego sets rather than the Minifigure collections.
It's a fine line really, as you could argue that lots of the Lego minifigures could be people dressed up as vampires, rockstars, clowns etc, however there are some that are really specifically costumes - Hot Dog Guy being the most infamous!
It'd be an odd theme to work into a set, so I suspect this isn't something they did before. But I'm hoping to tap into your collective Lego knowledge to see if anyone can think of any others than the following:
- Gorilla Suit Guy (Minifgures series 3)
- Lizard Man (Minifgures series 5)
- Bunny Suit Guy (Minifgures series 7)
- Chicken Suit Guy (Minifgures series 9)
- Bumblebee Girl (Minifgures series 10)
- Piggy Guy (Minifgures series 12)
- Hot Dog Guy (Minifgures series 13)
- Unicorn Girl (Minifgures series 13)
- Skeleton Guy (Minifgures series 14)
- Tiger Woman (Minifgures series 14)