Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What set(s) do these dinosaurs go to?

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,803
    They do not look like LEGO to me. Do they say 'LEGO' in the studs? If not, they are not LEGO.
    If it does say 'LEGO' in the studs, then I would say check www.bricklink.com, search the catalog for dinosaur and you should find the ones

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,663
    The TRex is similar to the one on the #5887 Dino HQ but without any of the printings, not even the 'tan' teeth. There are no print-less Dino with LEGO...
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,363
    Those are LEGO dinosaurs, just without all their printing. How did you get these?
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 954
    Maybe Chinese knockoffs.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,137
    Likely knock-offs or waste from one of the Lego production facilities.
  • Craig_BCraig_B Member Posts: 20
    Would it also be possible that the printing was removed by somebody? I've done it before myself with minifig parts. 
    ^  Cover your butt!
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Cover your what?
    SumoLego
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,981
    If they have the Lego branding on studs then they have probably been removed from the factory before printing. You'd be able to tell if print is wiped from such a large area.
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,908
    ^ I think that's unlikely as one looks to be from the dino line and one looks to be from JW.
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 75
    CM4S said:
    Those are LEGO dinosaurs, just without all their printing. How did you get these?

these are not mine. just a pic i saw online.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,410
    *facepalm
    gmonkey76bobabrickskiki180703SumoLego
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    I was about to ask (if they were legit) if you were selling them. :I

I'm guessing if it's just some photo off the internet then they are probably prototypes or something.
    ^^  No Boromir meme for that!