Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Just Posted the New Star Wars set on [email protected] in their fall catalog.........

Comments

• LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    The embargo, from my understanding, isn't officially lifted until September 1. 

Regardless, I still don't understand how we don't get a Luke or Leia in the first wave....
    jesirose
  • MissKittyFantasticoMissKittyFantastico AustraliaMember Posts: 197
    Re: the twins, from what's in the wave I'd hazard a guess someone deliberately chose to use only characters and vehicles that are featured in the trailer, so as not to spoil anything (besides a couple of inconsequential bits like the gang members, and that snowspeeder thingy).  Granted they're in there (by the look of it), but not really revealed, just half-glimpsed - and it's not like Lego won't be making Ep7 and onwards until the end of time, no doubt the Skywalker clan will be abundantly represented before long.
  • monkyby87monkyby87 Member Posts: 316
    Apparently the catalog has been taken down now.
    Yes, but it has been taken down now.
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    I am just saying that it is possible that the wayback machine has a copy :)  It was out on the lego site for a little while
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,051
    ^ the wayback machine said: "Wayback Machine doesn't have this page archived."
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    My local Walmart has #75102 and #75101 on the shelf.   Plus there is a big poster at the entrance for the new SW Lego.  Trying to fit out how to post pics....

• LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    That's cool!  I want to want all of The Force Awakens sets, but anytime I buy a Star Wars ship, they end up being displayed on the coffee table for a few days and promptly thrown into a closet. I'll probably just end up with the MF. 
  • OUWxGuesserOUWxGuesser Member Posts: 92
    edited August 2015
    Can anyone snag a picture of the barcodes, wondering if I can scan those with the walmart app to find out the status at my local stores.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,914
    Which branch is this?
    Suburbs of Dallas.  ^_^  Since there is a big sign in the front and only three of them on the shelves, it will probably be gone by the time I visit that WM again.
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
    I guess Disney has to sue now the whole world :D Lego posted their catalogue,Walmart´s already selling the sets and so on...
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 351

I had Darth Vader in my hand at Target, but they would not sell it to me. There were two on the shelf, but they would not scan. 
    LegoTTkiki180703
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    people
    ^ the wayback machine said: "Wayback Machine doesn't have this page archived."

Wow, they were complete.  It was their when I posted.  I did not know you could undo the wayback machine.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    I should have checked out the catalog while I had a brief chance. Aside from the SW-TFA sets, what other new sets & themes were shown in there?
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 317
    I don't remember seeing anything else besides wall-e that isn't already out. 
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Just curious, if the items wont scan, will they set off the security alarm if you just dropped money at a register and walked out?
    ISDAvengerSumoLegokiki180703
    ryjay said:
    Just curious, if the items wont scan, will they set off the security alarm if you just dropped money at a register and walked out?
    Only if they have security tags in them, which are usually only found on electronics.  An item has to have one of those strips of some kind to set off the alarm.  Of course in-house security may catch you before you get a chance to do that.