Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US only) FS/FT: Star Wars for LotR

MasterBeefyMasterBeefy US of AMember Posts: 120
I'm looking to trade (or sell) some opened box Star Wars sets in exchange for Lord of the Rings sets, the bags inside are all still sealed but some of the boxes outer seals are broken.

I have 
8098 Clone Turbo Tank new
7959 Geonosis Starfighter new
7869 Battle for Geonosis new

I want 
10237 Orthanc
79008 Pirate Ship

I would prefer trading sealed for the peace of mind, thanks for reading.

Comments

• MasterBeefyMasterBeefy US of AMember Posts: 120
    I also have x2 7913 Clone Battlepack NISB to trade, and am adding 75021 Republic Gunship, 9469 Gandalf Arrives, 79005 Wizard Battle, to my wanted list. I will consider trading for any LotR/Hobbit set though with an emphasis on 79012, 79011, 79015, and polybags.
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,027
    ^ if you come to Canada in the near future, there are still some towers of orthanc at retail price at TRU
    MasterBeefy
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,784
    TRU still has the Pirate Ship on shelves.
    MasterBeefy
  • MasterBeefyMasterBeefy US of AMember Posts: 120
    Thank you all for the feedback. I have seen those sets available for decent prices recently, but due to several reasons (going back to school being the biggest) I thought testing the trading waters might be the best course of action if I want to avoid eating ramen all semester. :D
    kiki180703