Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

US - Target summer clearance

124»

Comments

• MilcheaxMilcheax Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2015
    I found a 70223 last night for 50% off.  Not the best of the recent Chima mech offerings, but hey.  It's a mech.  Plus it has wheeled vehicles.  And it's a huge bear.

It'll be a great "after dinner" build.

The rest of the location's LEGO aisles looked like a bomb hit them.  Very empty.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Yup. Just stopped by Target at lunch: all aisle being emptied, shifted and stocked with Aug/Sept releases.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    edited August 2015
    Just saw this.
    rang up as $19.99 but not the advertised price. (I think it's $14.99 on their website)
    check your local targets for revised/updated shelf tags!

SirBen
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 657
    These two Ultra Agents sets are 50% off at Target.com and there doesn't seem to be a quantity limit.

#70169 Stealth Patrol - $24.99
    pharmjodReesesPiecesSethro3
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    @GIR3691  Thanks for the heads up! Ultra Agents is a kind of interesting theme I wouldn't really want to buy except at a steep discount. These look fun!
    Sethro3
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,873
    Well, crap. The helicopter dropped to 50% off too but is sold out. I literally just bought one the other day at $48.99 which was not a bad price but oh well. Thanks for the heads up on the others though.
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    Booo!  Diamond Job sold out as I was about to buy it!!
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    The UltraCopter was an odd one, in terms of price..[email protected] has it MSRP at $79.99, Target always had it at $69.99 and based later reductions off of the $69.99 price. I was lucky to get one at $34.98, crushed box, but all contents present and a nice build.
    pharmjod
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    I would be surprised if this is a general discount but if you're in the Nashville area @Farmer_John @macdavid the Brentwood Target has 50+ #70141 Chima Ice Vultures for $5.98 each. They seem to be a dumping ground for unsold LEGO, they've still got 35 boxes of S12 CMFs but they're not on sale.
    pharmjodDedgecko
  • AsterickedAstericked Member Posts: 36
    @Jenni I bought a few of those #70141 sets. Did you see they raised the price of the series 12 CMF's to 4.99 at the Brentwood Target?
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    @Astericked they're $3.99, I scanned one today when I found the boxes in the clearance aisle. They've just gone and packed those others in the Mixels display without changing the price tag.
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    Found #75053 The Ghost at Target on E Lake St, Minneapolis for $44.98. About 50% off, not too shabby
    LegoTT
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    That's an excellent deal on The Ghost! I'd be in for less than $50 for sure. 
  • black_towrblack_towr MinnesotaMember Posts: 165
    iplante said:
    Found #75053 The Ghost at Target on E Lake St, Minneapolis for $44.98. About 50% off, not too shabby
    Did they have anymore?
    @black_towr yes at least 2 more. Some $12 Star Wars sets were also on sale for ~$6.5, don't remember which. 
  • Mandalorian_BuilderMandalorian_Builder Member Posts: 197
    It's weird, that must not be the official pricing because there are about 20 stores in my area that have it, but only 1 at 44.xx 
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    It's weird, that must not be the official pricing because there are about 20 stores in my area that have it, but only 1 at 44.xx 
    I'm sure this is common knowledge- but what tool do you use to check Target prices?
    Mandalorian_Builder
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    @LegoTT fyndly.com
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 994
    Ghost was $44.XX and #75035 were the $6.48 at some Targets
    @ryjay yes that was one of them. there were 2 other sets at $6.48 IIRC
  • Mandalorian_BuilderMandalorian_Builder Member Posts: 197
    LegoTT said:
    I'm sure this is common knowledge- but what tool do you use to check Target prices?
    http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker

I use this one
    Zon
    Got phantom for $18.99 to go with the ghost I scored for 50%ish :)
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    The last of the Guardians of the Galaxy sets are finally hitting clearance, at least in Central VA. #76019 Starblaster Showdown found at 30% and 50% off the $17.99 price.
  • JELJ1SJELJ1S Member Posts: 94
    Hopefully they are still on sale on Sunday.  I found a store in my state that still has them and I will be driving by it this weekend!