Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help to id a part?

HobHob My Lego houseMember Posts: 223
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong palce, but i pick up a load of Bionicle stuff and have managed to put together 6 near complete figures but have some parts left over and i HAVE looked through the Bionicle pages to id this part but can't find it.

I may have missed it whilst looking so you may know which set(s) it belongs to. I'm not asking for anyone to excert themselves just if you know.

Here goes it looks (to me anyway) to be a black bionicle dogs head and has 2 white fangs (spikes) in it mouth with 2 molded teeth in front.

Hope that jogs someones memory.

Thank you in advance and please move or close thread if i did something wrong.

Hob.

Comments

• davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 817
    Check to see if there's a part number molded on the element somewhere (It'll probably be 5 digits). You might be able to look it up by the part number (AKA "Design ID" in LEGO terms) on either LEGO's website or on BrickLink.

You might also be able to search BrickLink for keywords like "bionicle" and "head", although I didn't see anything overly promising when I tried that myself. Apart from that, how big is it? I assume it's not one of the "mini-bionicle" sized heads, but is probably more on the order of a 4-stud sized cube in terms of volume?

DaveE
  • HobHob My Lego houseMember Posts: 223
    can't see a number on it. As for size it's normal Bonicle sized it roughly the same size as a normal Grey bionicle face (before the mask) it came attached to a ball joint.

I looked at most of the Bionicle pics in the gallery 2001 to 2010.

Thank you.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,963
    Sounds as if it could be from http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7015-1