Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trade Arkham Asylum for Scooby Doo

TheLoneSumoCCCTheLoneSumoCCC NoMember Posts: 12
edited August 2015 in Marketplace
Hello everybody. I am looking to trade my Arkham Asylum Breakout #10937 for all five sealed Scooby Doo sets. Obviously if you do the math this is a great deal because #10937 sealed goes for just under $300 and is retired while Scooby Doo sets are just now available and will be for a while and are retailing for just over $200. I would prefer US I live in Florida. I also would prefer if you already have them on your person because if you order them for me box condition may be so so and I am anal over box condition. My Arkham is sealed and in great condition with little to no box ware all sealed in tact. Message me if interested thank you.

Comments

• TheLoneSumoCCCTheLoneSumoCCC NoMember Posts: 12
    If it helps my credentials I understand being a new user can be worrisome for most buy I have and ebay account with currently 144 feedback all positive as seller and buyer. I won't bump again after this so sorry if nobody wants to see this listing again. I will go to ebay next. Thanks everybody
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    What's with the name? It's like you took three Bricksetters and combined their names. 
    TarDomobobabricksSethro3
    Lol really? Just a coincidence I guess. No but seriously I have been a guest here for quite some time and have followed along a good while and decided to make an account. My name is the compilation of my three favorite mementos who have made beneficial contributions. I forgot @Pitfall69 and I feel bad. I was going to add '69' after CCC but was afraid of being ridiculed for its sexual implication. Silly I know but I don't want to do anything to upset the community.  But yes those four members are the ones I have learned the most from reading their posts. Not to say other members aren't equally as loved those four just stood out best.
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515

@Thanos75 Yep TheLoneSumoCCC mentioned that in another thread. For fun, I guess.

Should have added the "75" at the end of it aswell....lol
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,339
    Now the rest of us feel left out... anyone want to make a new account with everyone's name in it?
    If an admin deemed my name inappropriate could I change it? I would add Samuel and Thanos and Pitfall. 
    And as many others as I could. Sorry now I feel bad  :s
    SumoLego
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,339
    And as many others as I could. Sorry now I feel bad  :s
    I'm only kidding. The name is quite good :)
    SumoLego
    We're just messing with you buddy. How does the old saying go.......If we didn't like you we wouldn't pick on you....welcome to the family.
    bobabricks
     :) :) Thanks You
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    Did you lose a bet with that username!?
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,145
    ^  Hey, hey, hey!

Lots of Green Monstering going on in this thread.  

I'm more shocked somebody learned something from any of my posts...