Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How much would you pay for this LOTR & HOBBIT bundle?

So your clicking away on your computer and come across all the Lord of the Rings sets and the first 2 waves of the Hobbit?

The first wave of LOTR sets have been opened and built but everything is 100% complete. The second wave is still new and sealed including the Tower of Orthanc and poly packets.

The first and second wave of the HOBBIT set are all brand new and sealed including the promo poly packets.

So how much would you be realistically willing to pay for them all as a large bundle?

Comments

• BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    I ran into something similar when trying to collect all the hobbit sets. Seller had all LotR and all Hobbit sealed. Was asking $3200 which I added it up and was right on the money, but I don't have that money lol. 
  • WallaceWallace Member Posts: 134
    If this is the collection that I think it is then I wouldn't pay the asking price for it, personally I'd pay no more than about £750-£800 for it. The first wave (except Orc Forge) are all opened. 

If I'm wrong, and this isn't the same collection then I apologise. 
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Pay what you are comfortable with. That is a rather large bundle of many discontinued sets. But opened versions should help stop the price since those were the more sought after sets.