Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Superhero Sets For Sale!

terfstenterfsten West VirginiaMember Posts: 222
Hi all! I'm trying to sell my Lego Superhero sets.

For complete sets I have:

Captain America's Avenging Cycle
Arctic Batman vs Mr Freeze: Aquaman on Ice
Superman: Metropolis Showdown
Spiderman: Spidercycle Chase
Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle

The Batman: Man-Bat Attack set is only missing Nightwing and Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack is only missing Pepper Potts

Then sets that are just missing minifigs I have:

Batman: Riddler Chase
Batman: Joker Steam Roller
Superman vs. Power Armor Lex
Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape
Spider-trike vs Electro
Doc Ock Truck Heist
Spider Helicopter Rescue

And then Xmen vs the Sentinel is missing all minifigs and the sentinel its just the X-jet.

I wouldnt be asking too much or you can make your best offer!

Thanks!

Comments

• terfstenterfsten West VirginiaMember Posts: 222
    I'm located in Indiana in the USA
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,520
    I'm interested  in captain  America  set and  loki cosmic  cube escape.  Would  you swap  from  my  marketplace  thread?  If not  how much
    Posted to  Ireland 
    Hi thanks for your interest! Unfortunately I just looked into shipping and I dont know if Im doing sometging wrong or not but it says it would cost $80 to ship to Ireland
    For the  two  small sets? I think  there's a mistake.  Perhaps  another  person  in the US  could  shed some  light  on  this?
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    edited June 2015
    terfsten said:
    Hi thanks for your interest! Unfortunately I just looked into shipping and I dont know if Im doing sometging wrong or not but it says it would cost $80 to ship to Ireland
    It would certainly be a lot cheaper than that. A medium flat rate international is $66.25. If you can keep the weight under 4 pounds, which for those two sets it would be under 4 pounds, you can send it first class international. Price would depend upon box size.

If you don't have much experience shipping international, I wouldn't recommend it. It's difficult to gauge accurate shipping costs, pre-shipping. Scoiltreasa may not like me suggesting that, but I'm just being honest. 
    goshe7
    Yeah that must be why.. Honestly I have no experience at all shipping internationally... I wasnt sure how to even find the shipping i found some type of calculator but I didnt understand when it wanted "item value". 

Thanks for your help @samiam391 ;

And i guess it's up to you! @scoiltreasa ;
    I would really love to sell the sets but you can see shipping will probably still cost a bit... And sorry for the confusion!
    I definitely  wasn't  expecting  it  to  be  that much! I don't  need any  boxes if you  have  them. Would  it still  be  expensive  if the sets are broken down?
    I  don't  need  any special  first class  etc  just cheap old regular  post will do. (If not too expensive ). And @samiam391
    thank  you  
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    I definitely  wasn't  expecting  it  to  be  that much! I don't  need any  boxes if you  have  them. Would  it still  be  expensive  if the sets are broken down?
    I  don't  need  any special  first class  etc  just cheap old regular  post will do. (If not too expensive ). And @samiam391
    thank  you  
    First class would be the cheapest.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,933
    I would recommend some type of tracking.  The USPS and Royal Mail are doing a great job giving me and @CommanderRaab agita - and we've got a tracking number.
    I'm really not sure.. And i didnt have the boxes. (Also I need to make sure you are aware that in the post above loki's cosmic cube escape has no minifigs its just the truck,) but as much as i want to sell the sets are you sure you want to go through all the trouble? Maybe someone closer could sell you one i dont know. I'd like to sell them to you but if it's going to be too much hassle for two small sets I didnt know if it was worth that to you. @scoiltreasa ;
    I'll  leave  it  for  now  so. If no one  else  shows interest  and  I don't  pick them  up,  "I'LL BE BACK ."
    Haha ok thank you! @scoiltreasa ;

Perhaps it would help if I posted some suggested prices. All prices would be negotiable and include all shipping costs (within the continental United States) or I will take a good offer!

For complete sets :

Captain America's Avenging Cycle - $10.00
    Arctic Batman vs Mr Freeze: Aquaman on Ice - $12.00
    Superman: Metropolis Showdown - $7.00
    Spiderman: Spidercycle Chase - $12.00
    Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle - $12.00

The Batman: Man-Bat Attack set is only missing Nightwing - $10.00

and Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack is only missing Pepper Potts - $25.00

Then sets that are just missing minifigs:

Batman: Riddler Chase - $10.00
    Batman: Joker Steam Roller - $15.00
    Superman vs. Power Armor Lex - $7.00
    Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape - $6.00
    Spider-trike vs Electro _ $4.00
    Doc Ock Truck Heist - $8.00
    Spider Helicopter Rescue - $18.00

And then Xmen vs the Sentinel is missing all minifigs and the sentinel its just the X-jet. - $15.00

Thanks again!

If you  can  figure  out  shipping  I'm still  interested.  :)
    Well it still says at least $50 to ship :/ I don't really know what to do! I may still be doing something wrong.. I've never shipped internationally before.
    Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze and Iron Man Extremis Sea Port Battle sets have been sold!
    Captain America Avenging Cycle has been sold!

I'll reduce the suggested prices if it helps them sell! I just need to get SOMETHING for them and soon! The sets without minifigs have everything else and lots of great parts! Please Consider it!

For complete sets:

Superman: Metropolis Showdown - $4.00
    Spiderman: Spidercycle Chase - $8.00

The Batman: Man-Bat Attack set is only missing Nightwing - $6.00

and Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack is only missing Pepper Potts - $15.00

Then sets that are just missing minifigs:

Batman: Riddler Chase - $8.00
    Batman: Joker Steam Roller - $12.00
    Superman vs. Power Armor Lex - $5.00
    Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape - $3.00
    Spider-trike vs Electro _ $1.00
    Doc Ock Truck Heist - $3.00
    Spider Helicopter Rescue - $10.00

And then Xmen vs the Sentinel is missing all minifigs and the sentinel its just the X-jet. - $10.00

Thanks again!

Sold Superman: Metropolis Showdown and Spider-man: Spider-cycle Chase sets!
    Sold all of them now! Thanks everyone! :)
    ReesesPieces
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,933
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.