Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] WTS Sets, Minifigures, Polybags, Boxes, Parts Storage. EVERYTHING MUST GO!

ryanatorryanator floridaMember Posts: 21
Selling all of my lego. Everything must go by Monday June 15. Prefer to do a local sale (located in panama city, FL) but will ship anywhere in the US but must pay shipping. Would like to sell it all to one person or as few as possible. Please contact me if your interested.

All sets are 30% off Amazon price regardless if sold by amazon or third party. Well over 500 sets.

All minifigures are 50% off bricklink 6 month average price. Well over 1,000 minifigures.

All polybags are 30% off bricklink 6 month average. Well over 1,000 polybags.

All boxes are $0.25. Well over 100.

All parts storage are $20. There is 64.

Just a sample of what I have.
#70816 x3
#41058 x2
#70725 x4
#79115 x4
#76013 x17
#70012 x30
#76003 x20
#79121 x21

Countless more.

Also selling brand new, still in the box Akro mills parts storage cabinets.

64 drawer x54 $20 each
24 drawer x20 $20 each

Have over 3 bins full of brand new lego in zip lock bags. All sets come with instructions and stickers. No pieces have ever been played with or assembled. Never had the time to part out the rest. It is well over 300 pounds. $10 a pound.

Comments

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,520
    I'm in Ireland. I'd be interested  in  some  superheroes  and star wars if you  list what you  have  or pm thanks!
    Have you  the dead pool set
  • BEEKUZZBEEKUZZ California, United StatesMember Posts: 127
    Count me in.  I'm in California.  How do we find out what you have?  Also, how much is your 70816?  Any Series 1 or 2 of Mixels?  And pounds of new lego would be awesome.
  • BazookaJoeX9BazookaJoeX9 Member Posts: 98
    I'm in PA. Very impressive collection. I can't buy all of it, but I'm interested to see what you have (especially the minifigures and polybags). Do you have a Bricklink store or a list you can send out?
    edited June 2015
    Is that Family House (31012) I see there?  Put that on my list - 2 or 3 of them.
  • skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 210
    PM sent
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    Looks like a nice lot of items. Seems the vultures have already descended ;)

Since this is your first post on Brickset, could we get some feedback? Either from eBay or Bricklink. I'd advise everyone to wait until we get this information from the seller before buying :)
    TXLegoguykiki180703
    samiam391 said:
    Looks like a nice lot of items. Seems the vultures have already descended ;)

Since this is your first post on Brickset, could we get some feedback? Either from eBay or Bricklink. I'd advise everyone to wait until we get this information from the seller before buying :)
    Yep, great idea.  Thank you.  Besides we still need some type of inventory.
  • SolariousSolarious Kalamazoo, MI, USAMember Posts: 317
    Yeah
    It does seem almost too perfect 
    Thats a lot to sell in just a few days 

Still, I'd also be interested in an inventory list
    Is anyone getting an answer back?  I've sent 3 and not had a reply at all.  Maybe overwhelmed.
  • skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 210
    No reply to me as of yet.
    Well, if it is for real, I would temper reply expectations.

Seeing as how he did join today, he probably doesn't have PM e-mail notifications on. In addition, I would expect him to only check the forums once per day (as a new member, you don't get hooked right off the bat ;) )

Personally though, I'm not concerned about his response time to me right now... I'm worried about him posting feedback from legitimate sources, and then verification of that feedback.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    If ligit, I'm always curious how someone could amass such a large group of Lego and not be experienced with Lego blogs like this one. 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,928
    My collection may be as sizeable, and I didn't really become active until last year when I was looking to trade for a few items I couldn't get for a reasonable price off of eBay.

On never knows when their neighbor has a storage locker full of Lego...
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,928
    If I lived closer to Panama City, it'd worth the trip to check it out... 
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    I live in FL only a couple hours from you! Expect a visit. I would be willing to pick up items for people and ship them to them.
    BrickDancerkiki180703
    Does anyone else feel like Brad Pitt's character in Se7en?

"What's in the F'n box!?!"

I suspect it's something more interesting than Gwenyth Paltrow's head
    Oh...spoiler alert by the way
    Ha!
    SumoLegochuckpReesesPieceskiki180703
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 348
    That list reads like a Walmart/Target clearance thread from the past year or so. 

I wonder what what happens when all of the LEGO are not sold by June 15. 
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    The 15th is the day the storage locker rent is due. Then it will end up in Storage Wars. "YUUUUP"
    SumoLegoandhedavetheoxygenmanGoldchainschuckpCCCkiki180703
  • thedingman5thedingman5 Great Lakes, USAMember Posts: 238
    Wasn't there someone on CL who recently liquidated (or tried to) their BL store?  Wonder if this isn't something similar...  Holy moly that's a lot to unload in a few days.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    You figure if he had to sell in a few days he would be checking his post quite a bit. Hard to sell 10 things in a couple days, I can't imagine selling that much in a month.
    I hope it's not a really mad partner.  :#
  • ryanatorryanator floridaMember Posts: 21
    Really overwhelmed with responses. Will try to create a more detailed list but going through 1,000s of items will take a bit. Will try to respond to everybody within a couple days. Please be patient. Pitfall69 good call!
    Pitfall69kiki180703
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Take a pic
    Throw it up in this thread with BIN/BO price.

Rinse and repeat.

Good luck! :)
  • vriverajr3vriverajr3 USAMember Posts: 133
    yeah, i might be interested in some things as well if you can get a detailed list of what you have and some feedback. i know it will be a pain in the ass to catalog everything but it will probably help in the long run
  • khopewosinkhopewosin Member Posts: 90
    A list would be great!
    edited June 2015
    Not to continue stirring the skeptic pot, but....

First post says everything must be gone by June 15th, yet he states he will need a few days to catalog everything (and still doesn't provide feedback). Color me puzzled.

More than happy to be proved wrong though in this case, through a post of feedback and its verification. I suggest that be your first order of business @ryanator to eliminate any doubt from potential buyers.
  • Final_SignFinal_Sign KentuckyMember Posts: 101
    Would love to hear the story behind this.  Its obviously not the OP's personal collection if he has on idea what is even there.  Was it a family members who passed?  Was it acquired through a storage auction?  Or is it a total scam? 

Whatever the means, it looks a bit like somebody was planning on setting up a bricklink store with all those storage units.

He indicated Pitfall was correct, so it sounds like he has to be out of the storage locker by the 15th.  At the rate he's going that is impossible if parting it out.  He's looking for one person to come and buy the whole lot as that is the only way he's going to unload in the next 4 days.  If legit, this could be a really good deal as he seems desperate and not interested in selling slowly and individually as to maximize profits.
    30% off isn't that desperate 
    I am curious myself as to the circumstances 
    But I'm with Samiam

I would be skeptical
    Its either too good to be true or he's gonna say you have to buy 20 sets for him to even bother
    Story behind everything so people can stop speculating. I am currently in the military and was looking for a way to make some extra money. Found bricklink and thought buying some lego sets and parting them out would be easy. One thing led to another and now have way too much lego that I can handle. It's kind of hard to find time to part out hundreds of lego sets while in the military. Bought everything on credit and now I have come to the breaking point of just cutting my losses.  My username on bricklink is ryanator as well.
    samiam391kiki180703
    The 16th is when the storage rent is due. Obviously if I do not sell everything by then, I will have to renew but I do not want to. My goal is to out by then.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    So there is some credentials: http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=ryanator

@ryanator, if you want to sell all of that in 4 days, you will be looking a 5c to 10c on the dollar, at 30% or even 50% it will take months.

Try contacting the Bricklink sellers in Florida, that would be your best bet for a quick sell. I know I might be interested if I was local to you.
    Have you  a 6866 or quintet.  That's  what I would want. And superheroes  minifigures.  Message  me when  you  get a chance 
    edited June 2015
    Panama City is next to Eglin Air Force Base so he's got some cred there.

"bought everything on credit"!!! Ouch!!
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Good call on contacting local Florida bricklink sellers. They might be able to take a lot off your hands, depending on travel time.
  • hkcrazy88hkcrazy88 USA/ItalyMember Posts: 163
    I would also be interested in seeing a list of items :)
    I have added all minifigs to bricklink. I have also added some sets and polybags. Will continue to keep adding as I go through them. I will be dropping prices 2% every 24 hours.
    edited June 2015
    Link to your Bricklink store? Never mind. I see that it a few posts up. Sorry!
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 359
      Vultures Buyers start circling..  ;)
    Everything now 5% off.
    Thanks @ryanator  Are you still adding items, or have you gotten everything posted on BL now?
    For a few minifigures /polys  and  pieces how much would  post to  Ireland  be. Would  like  a few bits but don't  want  to  pay steep post rates
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    I see a couple #4204 The Mine in the photos you posted. Will those be going on your BL store, or have they already been sold?
    I know there were more items in the pictures than what he has listed, so I am wondering about those and other sets as well.  Want to put together a decent order, but not sure how much is listed yet. 
    I am still adding items.
    Thanks!
    Will you  post to Ireland?  Your bricklink  shop says no :( 
    Everything is now 10% off.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,217
    Will you  post to Ireland?  Your bricklink  shop says no :( 
    First post in the thread also says US only.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.