Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WANTED - Batzarro minifigure

WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 384
Hi all,

I was wondering whether any very kind Bricksetters have a Batzarro minifigure that they would be willing to sell to me for a decent price.

I've been looking for the Justice League v Bizarro League Blu-Ray, but can't find it in any shops, but in truth it's only the minifigure that I want.

Cheers
Scott

Comments

• theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    I imported a couple of DVD's from the US with Batzarro if you are interested in one.
  • WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 384
    How much are you after @theLEGOman?

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    @theLEGOman  what region(1,2, etc ) are they?  I need region 2 in Ireland
    I think it cost £11.38 so that + postage to you? i'd have to check its weight and size, i think it might just fit in a large letter.
    @theLEGOman  what region(1,2, etc ) are they?  I need region 2 in Ireland
    They are US dvd's so probably region 1.
  • leego76leego76 Chandlers FordMember Posts: 360
    Quite a few on e-bay still I think
    You're quite right, a few on ebay for £9 delivered.  Thanks.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,302
    If you are getting them on ebay, just be careful to check it is lego. If it is in the plastic pod, you should be OK.

There are these ones floating around ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Batzarro-Batman-mini-figure-pink-batman-dc-avengers-ultron-uk-/351415439475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51d1fe1073

• bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    yep as ever on eBay watch out for the "fits with compatible brands" disclaimers in the descriptions. If the word Lego isn'nt in the title walk away is what I find. I agree the Plastic pod ones should be OK  
    madforLEGO
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,489
    The bad knock-offs don't look compatible with themselves!
    bendybadgerandhe
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,188
    Well I belive the one thing LEGO does is stop those with knockoffs or 'off brands' from claiming that they are 'LEGO' I think LEGO does monitor those ans squash them, but you still really need to read the auction/listing well and watching where the sellers come from does not hurt either.
  • libelulexlibelulex New York, USAMember Posts: 15
    This may sound obvious and sorry if I missed something, but have you tried Amazon? 
    It's ok, I have one now.  I managed to find an Asda with some in stock.