Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

US WW trade: Will trade for Deadpool

BEEKUZZBEEKUZZ California, United StatesMember Posts: 127
I have multiple sealed Winter Soldier and Electro polybags and am looking to trade for 1 or 2 Deadpool.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
Lisa 
California, USA

Comments

• vriverajr3vriverajr3 USAMember Posts: 133
    looking for any other super hero figures besides deadpool? Deadpool's one of the most sought after figures out there and it might be pretty hard to get a bite. I've been looking for a winter soldier. If you have multiple to trade, i have a pretty big list of super hero figures to trade for one if interested. Just let me know. thanks
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    Anything in my  thread? Anything  else  you'd  trade for 
  • Kim_KarenKim_Karen BelgiumMember Posts: 5
    I've got 1 spare Deadpool from set 6866-1.

• BEEKUZZBEEKUZZ California, United StatesMember Posts: 127
    Kim_Karen said:
    I've got 1 spare Deadpool from set 6866-1.

Awesome!  Would love to trade.  Let me know if we can make a deal.

looking for any other super hero figures besides deadpool? Deadpool's one of the most sought after figures out there and it might be pretty hard to get a bite. I've been looking for a winter soldier. If you have multiple to trade, i have a pretty big list of super hero figures to trade for one if interested. Just let me know. thanks
    Thank you, I'll put a list up here.  My daughter is making her chess set and needs another deadpool, but we have more Winter Soldiers and Electros polybags.

Anything in my  thread? Anything  else  you'd  trade for 
    Yes, let me put up my list.  We became AFOLs last Christmas, so we are very behind in cmfs.  We will still work to get another deadpool, but there is much on my list - see below:
    I have sealed Winter Soldier and Electro polybags for trade if anyone would like to take a look at my wanted list below.  I realize these would not actually be an even trade in every case, but we can each offer multiple items if this occurs on either side.

2 @ Deadpool 
    2 @ Demolition Dummy  S1
    2 @ Hazmat Guy  S4
    2 @ Bagpiper  S7
    1 @ Pyjamas Emmet  polybag
    1 @ Bullseye  from Toy Story
    1 @ Rex  from Toy Story 
    1 @ Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story
    1 @ Scarecrow  S11
    1 @ Chicken Guy  S9
    1 @ Shakespeare  LM
    1 @ Grandma  S11
    1 @ Vampire Bat  S8
    1 @ Surgeon  S6
    1 @ Waiter  S9
    1 @ Robot male -  S6
    1 @ Robot female  - S11
    2 @ Business man    S8

I will re-post this later into a new trading message as Deadpool was the first priority.

Thank you for looking,
    Lisa
  • Kim_KarenKim_Karen BelgiumMember Posts: 5
    I've got 1x Deadpool (complete) from 6866-1 and 1x Bagpiper S7 (complete) for trade. See attached picture
    Kim_Karen said:
    I've got 1x Deadpool (complete) from 6866-1 and 1x Bagpiper S7 (complete) for trade. See attached picture
    That's great.  What would you trade those for?
    BEEKUZZ said:
    Kim_Karen said:
    That's great.  What would you trade those for?
    I meant to say what would you like in return.  I have Winter Soldiers and Electros.
    I know it says you would only trade Deadpool for the Tumbler Joker on the page, but would you be willing to trade 3 Winter Soldiers for it?
  • vriverajr3vriverajr3 USAMember Posts: 133
    I would have but i only have 1 extra deadpool at the moment and i really want tumbler joker. i would have had a second spare deadpool to trade but a person from another site sent me a cheap Chinese knockoff instead :/
    was there anything else from my list that you might be interested in? i'd trade multiple figures for the winter soldier poly 
    I would have but i only have 1 extra deadpool at the moment and i really want tumbler joker. i would have had a second spare deadpool to trade but a person from another site sent me a cheap Chinese knockoff instead :/
    was there anything else from my list that you might be interested in? i'd trade multiple figures for the winter soldier poly 
    Understand that.  I've had similar problems getting the knockoffs from eBay.  I was almost able to talk my older daughter into giving me the joker from her tumbler, but no that didn't work. :(  

I already have these but I could use another hot dog guy, pig guy, spooky girl and Aou Quicksilver for my fair theme.  Out of those, let me know what you might offer up.
    Okay, still looking for one more deadpool.  I offer up 3x Winter Soldiers- sealed.
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    Would  you  sell a winter soldier?  What would  be  your  best price  posted  to  Ireland 
    Would  you  sell a winter soldier?  What would  be  your  best price  posted  to  Ireland 
    Let me check the postage rates.  $22 plus postage.  if interested but let me check.
    BEEKUZZ said:
    Let me check the postage rates.  $22 plus postage.  if interested but let me check.
    Looks  like it might just be $3 postage.  Let me know.
    We've got the Deadpools we were needing.  But if you find yourself here, and have something above and want to trade, let me know.
    please close. 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,495
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy