Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US) Looking for Lego Pirates

Jigman2Jigman2 United StatesMember Posts: 23
with the release of the new pirates sets it has got me wanting more. I have bought all the new sets. Now I'm wanting to pick up a few of the older smaller set. Loose is fine if it complete with booklet. Let me know what you have and your price. Thanks. 

Comments

• Jigman2Jigman2 United StatesMember Posts: 23
    I would also prefer Blue Coats over Red Coats. Thanks. 
  • Boyband700Boyband700 UKMember Posts: 121

I have the following sets available if you are interested.

#6234 – Pirates Renegade Raft, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box. (2 sets)

#6236 – Pirates King Kahuka, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box.

#6246 – Pirates Crocodile Cage, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box.

#6247 – Pirates Bounty Boat, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box. (2 sets)

#6257 – Pirates Castaway’s Raft, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box.

#6258 – Pirates Smuggler’s Shanty, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box.

#6262 – Pirates King Kahuka’s Throne, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box.

#6270 – Pirates Forbidden Island, 100% complete, with original instructions, no box.