Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Simpsons Series 2 spotted at toymaster

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 655
A friend has just called me to let me know that the Toyamster store in Harrogate has put out their Simpsons series 2 minifigures - £2.50 each - apparently they only received them yesterday and have put them straight out- happy hunting !
Lego_StarLostInTranslationShib

Comments

• legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,541
    Toyamster 
    Add a 'h' in there and we have the cutest toy store in the world. So very close. :)

I bet they'd cram everything into the side aisles, and have revolving doors. ;oD
    chuckp
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,497
    My local Toymaster in Gerrards Cross had them too. Picked up 4 on the way to work - got Patty, Marge, Hans Moleman and Edna Krabappel :-)
    Gonna wait and hope they are in WHSmiths next week before i get any more cos I got a £5 off £20 voucher there valid from Monday.
    Shib
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,045
    Seems about the right time for them to start showing up on shelves. Toy master are one of the main ones to put stuff out on the shelves as soon as they get them in
    edited April 2015
    Meant to say big thanks @Coyotelily for the tip-off!
  • cakeinmilkcakeinmilk London, UKMember Posts: 33
    Thanks also - left the Sutton store yesterday with a full box of 60 (share a box with @bfeighery and @ianmrid each time) 
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    Yeah, if you wanted they are on ebay but at rediculous prices. My local TRU said they should be in by mid to late May.
  • SolariousSolarious Kalamazoo, MI, USAMember Posts: 317
    $90 on eBay for a full set isn't that bad
    For 16 figs that's just short of $7 a piece
    Not that much mark-up
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    Here's what you get in a box.
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 165
    Solarious said:
    $90 on eBay for a full set isn't that bad
    For 16 figs that's just short of $7 a piece
    Not that much mark-up
    That's my opinion........unless you enjoy standing in the store feeling up the packets.......
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    Incase its not clear, you get 3 of number 10.
    edited April 2015
    Bought a few more minifigs on the way home.
    Distinguishing between Homer and Hibbert is tricky - feel for Hibbert's bumpy hair on the back of the head!
    Lego_StarTXLegoguy
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    @jedivalkyrie I am a feeling god so bow down before my skill. To me paying 28$ more than what they are worth is crazy since I am rest at feeling but otherwise it is a fair deal for the weak fingered.
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    I did some feeling for about 5 minutes and got two hot dog guys but that was easy.  I would be terrible at feeling so paying a small markup makes sense for me.  I think once they are out though that price will drop to a more reasonable number.
    BACbrix
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,224
    ^ I am awful at Series 13 - the Hot Dog guy was the only one I've gotten right so far.  
    BACbrix
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,489
    I smell a call for a CMF bag-feeling contest!
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Any simpsons 2s in the USA yet? 
  • byolegobyolego Member Posts: 114
    Yes at Target, today May 1st and not a day sooner. (I've been checking for the last 10 days).
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,886
    Thanks @LostInTranslation. Hibberts hair correctly identified through the packet, thanks to re-reading your description. Bobbly bumps just like Marge and her sisters' do's on the back of his head just smaller. For some reason I thought he was bald in the back and just had hair at the sides! :blush: 

Sorted!
    LostInTranslation
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,302
    They've been advertising Maggie on TV all morning ...

khmellymelGothamConstructionCoandheSumoLegoLostInTranslationricecakelegomatt
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
    Found Simpsons 2 at Barnes and Noble for $3.95 each.
    BN membership gets 10% off.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,441
    ^^  :) :) :)