Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Monster fighters Zombie Bride

rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
Hi, just moved on to collecting the minifigures from a new theme, have decided on the Monster Fighters figures, set up a Bricklink wanted list after good advice from a member on here. Just a quick question ,why is the Zombie Bride so hard to get hold of, there was no UK seller on Bricklink and I couldn't find one on Ebay.

Comments

• SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    I think she was only available in The Zombies #9465 set which sadly retired after only 4 months.
    RomanticWarrior
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    Yah, that set was only at Target (and LEGO) and came and went really quickly.  If you look at the aftermarket prices for that set, they are insane as well.  Unfortunately, you're going to have to fork over some money for the Zombie Bride and Zombie Groom.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    edited April 2015
    The difference in price and availability of the bride vs. groom is interesting. BL shows the six month average of the bride to be just under five times higher, and the groom has sold over five times the quantity in the past six months.

Perhaps those buying sealed sets are doing so mostly for the bride (to keep)? I don't know what else would explain the difference in quantity sold when they're both exclusive to the set.
  • logicstormlogicstorm UKMember Posts: 97
    Took me quite some time to track down my Zombie Bride minifig. Ended up paying around £20 for it, quite a lot for a loose minifig but worth it to complete the whole collection.
  • rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
    I got the Zombie Groom for a tenner :)  i dont mind paying the market price for a figure if i could find a UK one, its either that or i fork out for the set and sell the rest of.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,206
    Zombie bride has hair that only came with the zombie bride, which is why it typically goes for more than the groom. Both also have unique torsos to the set, but the hair is a sought after part.

• rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
    Fairly new to collecting minifigures, but beginning to find out the tiniest difference makes a big difference  in price
    Sethro3