Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

4002014 Review

hyunsupark9999hyunsupark9999 .Member Posts: 11
edited March 2015 in Everything else LEGO
4002014 Review

Toc13catwranglerkiki180703bobabricksAllBrick

Comments

• Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    So, what is this exactly? Looks pretty cool.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    WOW! Great photo of the new Birds set given to employees (I think for the 2015 Christmas season.) This looks like a very nice build. Great to see another set with birds as they make such fantastic builds. Maybe someone can link us to the LEGO instructions for this set. 

• MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857

@legogal and @hyunsupark9999

This is a set I'd love to have the instructions for - do you have them or know anyone who does?

@MorkMan   Sorry, but I have neither the instructions NOR the set! Still trying to buy it, though! Will holler if I see them floating around. (None of the LEGO employees I know will part with this one, not for the lack of effort on my part for sure!) If anyone wants to sell a used one or even a BL model of it, count me in. 
    piratemania7
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    I've seen instructions online for this. They're around.
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 481
    edited June 2016

Bricklink has a complete inventory. As for the instructions, the best method is using the video referenced in this thread. Bricklinking the models is not difficult--I did it for less than $90, as I recall--but of course part of the charm of the set is the material that came with it. I'm not surprised it's so seldom available--out of all the employees' specials or Inside Tour sets, this is by far my favorite.

• MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    I'm going to use that video when I get time to LDD it. Thanks for the help everyone. 
    So sad that they don't release the employee holiday sets a year later to keep prices down a bit for the rest of us. I can see never releasing the LIT sets, but would love to own the 2014 holiday birds. 
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Based on the video that @sklamb linked to indirectly, I have built the set on Mecabricks:
    http://mecabricks.com/en/models/nKZvmg3G2G6
    In Mecabricks, you can click the option to open in the Editor and explore the set that way. I tried to be good about grouping logical pieces together.

If you just want to view it, it is also available on the official set page for #4002014.

DeMontes
    @ricecake Nice build!
    ricecake
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Thanks!