Past eBay Lot Purchase

12651265 Member Posts: 944
edited March 2015 in Everything else LEGO
While going through my old files, I found a document showing the auctions of 17 items of Lego parts from December of 2001 I purchased.  Till this day I have not used these parts.
LEGOFan2

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    I think if you want to unload the light grey plates and slopes I would help you out. I'm actually in the market for some.
  • aimlesspursuitsaimlesspursuits USMember Posts: 207
    Some nice stuff there.  Were you thinking of building something with them at the time?
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 944
    edited March 2015
    ^^
    Not looking to sell.  Just wanted to show examples of past eBay Lego lots and what they sold for.

Prices look average to a little pricey but I'm a cheapskate.
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 944
    ^^
    Spending $217 back  then was an issue......now, the wife will spend 7x's that amount on a handbag.

ouch!
    Andor
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    edited March 2015
    Back then I would check eBay several times a day and effectively view every auction listing that was closing that day.

I still have a lot of unsorted bulk brick lots bought from that period. If I had to guess, the total weight is ~700 lbs. Most of the lots had accompanying instructions, but at some point I had the not-so-bright idea to round up all the instructions, so it's going to be a guessing game to figure out what's in each. To this day it boggles my mind that eBay continues to keep auction histories for as short as they do.
    rocao said:
    Back then I would check eBay several times a day and effectively view every auction listing that was closing that day.
        ^ That was an easy thing to do when there were only 30-40 pages of Lego auction listings.
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 986

...and they were ALL LEGO!

snowhitie