Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Past eBay Lot Purchase

12651265 Member Posts: 942
edited March 2015 in Everything else LEGO
While going through my old files, I found a document showing the auctions of 17 items of Lego parts from December of 2001 I purchased.  Till this day I have not used these parts.
LEGOFan2

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,369
    I think if you want to unload the light grey plates and slopes I would help you out. I'm actually in the market for some.
  • aimlesspursuitsaimlesspursuits USMember Posts: 207
    Some nice stuff there.  Were you thinking of building something with them at the time?
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 942
    edited March 2015
    ^^
    Not looking to sell.  Just wanted to show examples of past eBay Lego lots and what they sold for.

Prices look average to a little pricey but I'm a cheapskate.
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 942
    ^^
    Spending $217 back  then was an issue......now, the wife will spend 7x's that amount on a handbag.

ouch!
    Andor
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
    edited March 2015
    Back then I would check eBay several times a day and effectively view every auction listing that was closing that day.

I still have a lot of unsorted bulk brick lots bought from that period. If I had to guess, the total weight is ~700 lbs. Most of the lots had accompanying instructions, but at some point I had the not-so-bright idea to round up all the instructions, so it's going to be a guessing game to figure out what's in each. To this day it boggles my mind that eBay continues to keep auction histories for as short as they do.
    rocao said:
    Back then I would check eBay several times a day and effectively view every auction listing that was closing that day.
        ^ That was an easy thing to do when there were only 30-40 pages of Lego auction listings.
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 975

...and they were ALL LEGO!

snowhitie