Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Building instructions prior to 2002

VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,318
I know TLG only have instructions for sets from 2002 onward available on their site, but does anyone know of any sites trying to build a database of plans for sets prior to 2002? I have most of mine, but I'm missing a few like the 6274 Caribbean Clipper & 6276 Eldorado Fortress, which aren't exactly sets you can look at the box art guestimate your way through the build.

Comments

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,309
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,659
    Multiple sites have them, most notably peeron:
    http://www.peeron.com/scans/6274-1 and 
    http://www.peeron.com/scans/6276-1
    VorpalRyu
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,318
    Thanks muchly for this guys... :smiley: I was beginning think I was going to have leave them as spare parts or hunt eBay for them.
    xiahna
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 515

It is also possible to buy instructions from BrickLink--probably a better source than eBay, anyway.

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,028
    There are links to other sources of instructions on the 'Links' tab of set details pages at Brickset but unfortunately brickfactory.info is designed in such a way that it's impossible to link directly to them there.

I'll be enhancing links to other sources soon, thanks to swooshable.com's API.
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,318
    Thanks for Huw, don't know how I missed that, but I did. :smile: 
    xiahna