Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO DC Super Heroes 2015 sets

123457»

Comments

• ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 881
    I too, preferred the first batman movie and definitely enjoyed many of the jokes.
    Bizarro league movie didn't seem well thought out but at the end of the day, my son enjoyed it which is what matters (because it is a kids movie).
    VBaskin2008
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    edited February 2015
    Ok so at target tonight I had 3 avengers hydra showdown 76030 sets in my hands.
    Went to checkout and a huge red X comes up on the register that says no sales until March 1. I said they were on the shelf. They pretty much accused me of going into the back room and taking them, and they are wrong. So the manager comes over and says I can't have them and I can come back after March 1 to look for them, I'm calling BS. So did they get In trouble with lego or what? Hers a pic of the sets on the customer service counter and me getting denied image
    VBaskin2008
    I can't get image to load. Fail
    VBaskin2008
  • monkyby87monkyby87 Member Posts: 315
    They have been seen at other stores, including Toys R Us and Meijer, so I don't know if they're in trouble or if they actually are trying to adhere to the release date. I don't really understand the need for release dates, but whatever.
    VBaskin2008
    Ya I can wait another 9 days or whatever but it was bullshit that we had them in the cart and got denied at checkout.
    VBaskin2008
  • monkyby87monkyby87 Member Posts: 315
    Kralaskan said:

Ya I can wait another 9 days or whatever but it was bullshit that we had them in the cart and got denied at checkout.

I understand, I was trying to buy a stupid poly from TRU, which was all over the shelf and properly marked, but the checkout wouldn't let me buy until a certain day. Why this ever happens I don't know...if it's on the shelf, it's for sale with few exceptions in my book.
    VBaskin2008
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,631
    @Kralaskan This is the 'LEGO DC Comics, Super Heroes' discussion not Marvel!
    johnhenzVBaskin2008
    I guess I'm not that into it to know the difference. It's all super hero to me. My fail but point is I found some early sets and target woukd not let me have it
    VBaskin2008
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    edited February 2015
    That's terrible customer service really. The problem is the workers didn't pay attention to the big orange stickers that say do not put out until after March 1st and did it anyways. Most do, some don't. I would have told the manager that they just lost a solid customer/sale and that you will buy the products elsewhere. The thing is, you could go to another Target, find the sets, buy them with no problems, and move on. It really depends I guess...
    VBaskin2008
    edited February 2015
    The screen turned all red on the check out computor and had a big Black X on it. Said no sales until March 1. I'm with you, they were on the shelf, I had them fair and square, they should of sold them to me. Crap they are all over ebay so what's the big deal
    VBaskin2008
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 327
    If the checkout system won't let them process the transaction then not much you can do about it.
    VBaskin2008
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 349
    I wonder if this may be fallout from Targets selling the Frozen palace before Christmas last year and now LEGO has kindly reminded them of release dates for the world's #1 toy company. 
    VBaskin2008
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I got ready to build my Green Lantern set today, and I was so disappointed by the wings for the Space Batman. I know my kids wouldn't keep up with them, and the plastic feels so cheap. Anyone else disappointed by that little reveal?
    VBaskin2008
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,631
    edited March 2015
    ^I'm also disappointed but with all those new moulds they might have run out of their budget so that was the only option they had. Moulds do cost up to a quarter of a million!
    VBaskin2008
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,314
    I'm not a fan of the torso print for Supergirl. They have printed the cape round her neck on the front of the torso. Yet when she wears a cape, it goes round the front of her neck where there is print to suggest she is wearing a cape. It's a shame as the torso looks a bit odd if you remove the cape. Another case of too much detail where it really isn't needed.
    VBaskin2008
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 881
    edited March 2015
    I got ready to build my Green Lantern set today, and I was so disappointed by the wings for the Space Batman. I know my kids wouldn't keep up with them, and the plastic feels so cheap. Anyone else disappointed by that little reveal?
    If you did not get to hawkman yet, be ready to be disappointed some more as his wings are made the same way.
    VBaskin2008
  • MattPetersenMattPetersen Florida, USAMember Posts: 282
    Just stock up on Chima wings ;)
    VBaskin2008
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,416
    I seriously doubt moulds still cost them $250,000 a pop anymore.
    VBaskin2008
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 857
    ^probably more #inflation
    VBaskin2008
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,416
    With the drop in brick quality, I'm sure they are cheaping out on the moulds too.
    VBaskin2008
  • FarshidHKFarshidHK AustraliaMember Posts: 2
    I really want those mini figures. Anyway I have this Hall of Justice over at Lego Ideas. Could you guys give me some support. Thanks a lot. Here is the link: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/139894 
    VBaskin2008
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,709
    edited April 2016
    Wow, that's quite a thread resurrection there... a year without a post?!
    VBaskin2008
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,327
    You posted this on Eurobricks and the link got removed. Please stop !!
    VBaskin2008